Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Music to Get Design Overhaul • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 4, 2016.

1. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

thank god

2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I'll give it another try then because, I just don't like how it's designed, I thought it was just me but it's a little confusing

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wait so they're getting rid of the thing where you click on an album and the track list is the same color as the album art? (you get what I'm saying, right?) Fuck that, I love that feature

I don't even use Apple Music but I'm guessing just the normal iPhone music app will be affected

teebs41 likes this.
  4. Came here to agree with everyone about the album color changing. Love how it creates a "vibe." But everything else has me super excited! There are so many design changes that NEED to happen.

5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I know, I'm kinda disappointed and fearful of what it might look like. I think the way it is now looks great.

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

Nice. Maybe I'll come back.

7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

UI change would be refreshing. Here's to hoping it looks good!

coleslawed and Christian Romero like this.
  8. Emotherapy

Regular

The only big issue I've had with Apple Music is that sometimes with music I've gotten from places other than itunes (bandcamp, Target, any sort of preorder), a different version of the song will be played like a clean or acoustic version.

9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I've noticed that the matching algorithm can be pretty bad too.

teebs41 likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea this sucks.. You have to go onto your computer and rename the files so that it treats it like its own..

This happened with my right away great captain live cd, they kept giving me the originals so I just wrote (live) next to every song and problem fixed

11. DeRRek

Trusted

I must admit, when I first heard that Apple were launching a streaming service to rival that of Spotify etc. and that I could combine my iTunes library aswell, I thought it would be a no brainier for me (owning an iPhone also) but I am still a monthly subscriber with Spotify and will not switch unless Apple really nail it with the changes they are planning. I don't know what it it's exactly but I just find Spotify to be a much more enjoyable experience and I like the interface too.

12. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

yeah, COPE/HOPE had the same issues for me.

teebs41 likes this.