Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Music Launches New Get Up! Mix

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Apple Music has launched a “Get Up!” playlist.

t’s introducing a new algorithmic playlist called the Get Up! Mix that the company says is full of “happy-making, smile-finding, sing-alonging music.” With the help of human editors, it will update the playlist each week with new songs. Think: Discovery Weekly, but with a focus on playing tunes that will encourage good vibes — though there’s the promise of discovering new music as well.

Mine looks pretty good. Yellowcard, Something Corporate, and Less Than Jake, all definitely get my spirits up. Ending on Pennywise’s “Peaceful Day” sure is a choice though.

JamesMichael likes this.
  2. thevheissu

that's not how the force works Prestigious

I got The Downfall of Us All by A Day to Remember and The Obituaries by The Menzingers on mine...not sure what they are trying to say but it seem bad.

also Cruel Summer by T Swift...ouch...

3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Any time LTJ plays it perks me up!

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

5. the first song on mine is "Say You'll Never Leave" by Saves the Day which seems like a, uh, negative way to start a day

6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

mine starts with fire ready aim

oh god no

7. Mattww

Regular

So funny

Mine includes we are sick by from Indian lakes and end of the world by seahaven

Nice picks!