Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Announces September Event • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 30, 2018.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

Agreed.

2. BelieF

Regular

Bluetooth headphones>wired. AirPods are pretty average as far as BT headphones go. For the same price or if you have more to spend you can get way better headphones. Als the only problem w the lighting headphones is that they drain your battery life faster. So depending on your needs using traditional aux headphones may work better.

I’m hoping for an se2, love being able to fit my phone in any pocket. Especially at shows I feel so much more secure bring an se.

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Yeah, I pretty much never need to plug in my phone to listen: my living room stereo has bluetooth, or I can play Apple Music through my Apple TV. In my kitchen I have an old, but nice, JBL 30-pin iPod dock that I converted to bluetooth with a $5 adapter, outside/in my garage I have another bluetooth speaker, and my car has either bluetooth or CarPlay, and I just keep a lightning cable in there.

jorbjorb and Jason Tate like this.
  4. W1 chip > Bluetooth. By a large margin.

KidLightning and jorbjorb like this.
  5. CampfireColorado

Regular

This is what I'm hoping for too. Love the smaller size.

6. jeff.dart

Regular

I'm assuming it's going to be a separate event, but this is what I'm looking for, too.

I would love for the x concept in an SE body. Would buy that thing in a heartbeat.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  7. What would they call that model -- SEX?!?

Hahaha. But for real, I'd love that. I use the SE and it's still my preferable shape/size

jeff.dart and falafelmywaffle like this.
  8. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Excited, looking to upgrade my Series 3 watch.

9. delvec19

Trusted

How long do you think the 7 Plus has before it slows down? It's still pretty awesome for me I gotta say.

Also any chance Airpods come down in price? $150 is more than I'd like to pay for them.

10. Elder Lightning

You can get refurbs for cheaper. I got some through Best Buy's eBay store a few weeks ago for less than $120.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  11. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Hard to say without knowing what upcoming software updates/features/requirements will look like, but I have a 6s and it still does well. I replaced the battery recently and that helped quite a bit.

12. Elder Lightning

delvec19 and Shakriel like this.
  13. AMC

Regular

I hope apple switches to the USB-C charging port.