Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 86

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. The Lucky Moose Feb 5, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 5, 2021)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah I mean I guess all those choices makes sense in a way though. Luckily I don’t care too much if I win or not. I just play it for the mind numbing loop.

2. The Lucky Moose

I want to get to Platinum this season

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I may have to take a break from this game until they fix the servers. Ever since about halfway into season 7, almost every single game I play is just a constant barrage of the 4 red connection icons. Can't play a match without getting one of them at some point. So much lag and stuttering, especially when getting into fights. Tried the 5 closest servers to me, all have the same issues. Tried opening the ports that EA recommends for Apex, nothing. And I know it's not my internet because I never used to have issues with the servers and every other online game I play works just fine.

4. The Lucky Moose

Hmm I don't have any problems like that. I do have a lot of people disconnecting in my squads though, so they might be having those same issues.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I haven’t had any lag. Sounds like your playing on PC cuz your looking for servers? On PS4/5 I don’t think I have the option to look for servers. It just puts me in the best match

6. The Lucky Moose

Yeah you can. In the very first menu (where you usually only press A or whatever to get into the main menu or whatever you call it) you can press a control stick (on Xbox at least) and pick a server. You’re in the “best” one by default though. I only very rarely change it.

Cameron likes this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm on Xbox. I've tried switching around to the different servers closest to me and they all seem to have the same issues for me.

8. The Lucky Moose

I don’t actually know what it does but I previously have fixed a lot of online gaming issues with switching to Google DNS

9. The Lucky Moose

Mooselo Anthony B-) :crylaugh:

10. The Lucky Moose Feb 5, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 5, 2021)
    The Lucky Moose

That guy totally would have had me if he wouldn’t have panicked because his shield cracked

11. rakatun

12. The Lucky Moose

Thanks. I really shouldn’t have been shooting at the downed one though, I was really lucky it all worked out :crylaugh:

13. The Lucky Moose

I have abandoned my quest to reach Platinum until the next split because King's Canyon is hell in ranked. I have instead been working on getting that 20K damage with eight characters badge (I'm close to four). Octane is fucking wild this season. I have just been jumping on people with a Spitfire and an Eva-8.

14. Swaddle

I’m just starting to get into Apex (on Xbox) and may start on Switch when it arrives next month.

still trying to get the hang of it, but if anyone would like to squad up and show a beginner the ropes, I’d appreciate it!

15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

My GT is Caz Retrop, I’m just getting back into the game myself!

Swaddle and Cameron like this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Been loving dropping with a Mozambique. I’ve actually gotten some quick downs with it.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  17. Swaddle

Finally got my very first "win" today. Zero kills...but had several assists and revived my squad mates like three times between the two of them. Felt pretty good!

Zach likes this.
  18. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Getting wins with randoms is no small feat nowadays. Congrats!

19. The Lucky Moose

Made it to Platinum, which was my goal. I don’t think I have it in me to go Diamond. I don’t even want to try.

20. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

21. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Huge update for season 9! Super excited to try out Arenas and Valkyrie.

23. Vase Full Of Rocks Apr 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 26, 2021)
    Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I haven't seen anyone call out the similarities between arenas and Rogue Company, but that's all I could think about. Do any other games do that as well?

Edit: I'm talking about the whole purchasing your guns and loadouts and the saving money and upgrading then each round.

24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Ah, it's Rogue Company and Valorant.

25. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Counterstrike

Dave Diddy likes this.