Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 73

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. SmithBerryCrunch May 20, 2020
    (Last edited: May 21, 2020)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I have only picked up the mastiff a handful of times this season but it’s been pretty good for me when I have. I have seen a lot of negative feedback on it though. I usually avoid shotguns these days anyways.

Also I’m addicted to playing Mirage. He’s so fun now.

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t use shotguns but I picked up the mastiff the other day at the start of a game and got into a firefight and did 87 damage on one shot at one point, so it still seems pretty gnarly

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

right but by the time your second shot loads, you’ve probably taken like 100 damage lol

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Getting back in. Got a win just now, and I actually like the changes to KC.

5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Loba is pretty sick huh

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The only new character I’ve purchased is Octane.

7. The Lucky Moose

Me Octane and now Loba. She’s amazing. My new main now.

Cameron likes this.
  8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fuck it maybe I’ll buy this weekend. Was on a tare last weekend in this game. Got three wins in the course of 2 days which never happens, and I had been away for over 7 months.

I also have a new appreciation for sniping in this game. What is the name of the sniper that shoots a continues beam?

Shakriel and The Lucky Moose like this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I suck at sniping

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Charge Rifle

Cameron likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I fuck with that gun.

12. The Lucky Moose

It does damage but I suck too much to use it.

Hey, which one of the light automatic weapons is better? Alternator, R-99 or that 300something?

13. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

Depends on the distance of the fight and on your preferences. Alternator good for the beginning of the round if you need a gun for close range combat however if you can find an r-99 switch to that rather. Insane at close range, rips trough the enemy however you need to be able to control the recoil.
    R-301 is good for mid range combats and usually the most consistent weapon in the game so you can't really hurt yourself picking that up.

Cameron and The Lucky Moose like this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

Hmm R-99 sounds like my pray and spray play style. Thanks.

15. drummerAVA

Trusted

R-99 absolutely shreds up close, but it’s very tricky to use on anyone with a good strafe... and you’ll blow through a mag insanely quick, so hitting shots is super important... gotta be the quickest TTK in the game though.

I tend to stick with the 301 since it’s just so versatile. With all purple attachments it’s a laser beam. Feels much better to hip-fire too in those kinds of situations.

The Alternator feels great to hip-fire too, but it’s a slower rate of fire/punchier type of close range weapon... def good early game.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  16. The Lucky Moose

What about the heavy ones? Flatline, Prowler on Auto or Spitfire?

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I think overall the Hemlock is still my favorite weapon. Especially with some good attachments

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven't played in weeks again thanks to COD....I kinda wish they'd bring back the hop up that gave alternators a big boost in damage.

I was happy to see the skullpiercers back again when i did play last

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I personally prefer the spitfire. Spitfire with a purple magazine is almost unfair TBH lol

But if I don't have a splitfire I usually stick with the Flatline.

20. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I run R-99 and then G-7 or R-301 depending on my mood.

21. drummerAVA

Trusted

I find that all heavy weapons are pretty good for hip-firing, so you can’t really ever go wrong with any of them up close...

I personally really like the Flatline and Prowler (w/ auto attachment) with a 2x Bruiser... something about it just feels right, on ALL mid range weapons really... The Spitfire, I can take or leave... good at closer ranges, but with the recoil and fire rate, it’s not the greatest the further away you get. It bounces around A LOT, even with decent attachments.

One thing I should mention though, for light weapons... don’t underestimate the G7 Scout. If you hit your shots, it’s a close/mid range beast.

22. The Lucky Moose

I’ve been pretty good at shooting usually but the last few days I felt like I’m just not hitting people. I wonder if its actually lag or something because it’s starting to get weird lol

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

charge rifle fucking sucks man what

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Idk man I was tearing it up with one

25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

The rare times I run it I do just to annoy people from very far away. But it’s just not as damaging as other sniper rifles.

David87 likes this.