Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 71

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I'm excited for season 4...i took a break from Apex for a couple months during season 3 but I've gotten back into it and i'm looking forward to a new legend, map changes, etc

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Pathfinders soirie event was a lot of fun. Dummies was fun for the abilities. That dance party thing should be Mirage’s actual ability.

3. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I still play this game entirely too much (even if it's mostly because it's what all my friends have and can play together), so I'm excited for the new season.

4. Dave Diddy

Yeah i have to assume they're strongly considering making that his ultimate

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I might be getting greedy here, but I'd like both the dance party AND for him to turn invisible while the other ones run around. Maybe have the invisibility only last 2 or 3 seconds instead of the 5 or so it does, but yeah

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Any confirmed map changes?

7. Dave Diddy

There's the construction signs around fuel depot (I believe) so that's pretty much all but confirmed, and there was the screenshot released where it looked like part of capital city was destroyed

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We talked earlier in the thread about how the new map is definitely opened up a bit more for long distance sniping and such, but also wanted to point out that fighting building to building sometimes in Capital City or Skyhook gets intense hah

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

10. jorbjorb

7 rings

I might start playing this game again.

11. Dave Diddy

Played a few rounds last night. Only played as Revenant once and it was a quick match, didn't get to try him out much. But he's immediately more interesting to me than a handful of the legends.

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I just want King's Canyon ALL THE TIME

drewinseries, RyanRyan and Cameron like this.
  13. Dave Diddy

Haha I'd prefer a map rotation over having one all the time but I feel ya, I do miss King's Canyon

billyboatman likes this.
  14. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

March 23!

I like these current changes to World’s Edge though

15. brentkid

Regular

Good lord has the SBMM changed the dynamic of the unranked playlist. Didn't play a ton of S3 but I don't recall regular lobbies being so sweaty.

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Not a big fan of the snipers getting their own ammo. That+ the addition of the new sniper has made it harder to find longbows, and the sniper ammo in general is just taking up space in my shit now instead of just being able to use energy or heavy or etx

17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’ve found it finally.

Caustic main here. Sup everyone?

so many willing test subjects

18. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Those new Hemlock buffs got me grinning.

19. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I love that I bought the first battle pass and haven’t had to spend another dime since.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

21. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Oh I play for sure. So hyped for season 5. Literally finished downloading as I type this.

Really looking forward to Loba and the event quests.

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm still playing all the time and season 5 looks awesome. I got it downloaded but haven't played yet. Also, if skins are your thing, you can currently get two exclusive skins without having the prerequisite skins in the store using Legend tokens. Think it's a bug but I just grabbed them a few minutes ago.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My friend that got me in to Apex next got me into Warzone so now I've abandoned Apex and I feel guilt over it lol

24. Dave Diddy

Yeah i'll be hopping on. Map changes on King's Canyon should be interesting. No Skulltown especially. Curious to see if another landing spot just becomes the new Skulltown or if people really will spread out more like they're hoping.

billyboatman likes this.
  25. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yeah, just downloaded those as well. Been trying to get on, but I keep getting a network error about how it can't connect to PSN.. Lame, I wanna check out all the goodies.

I love this game, each season I set new goals for myself. Higher in ranked, more wins, etc..

Who's your main? Caustic all day for me.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.