Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 70

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

My only complaint is there will be days where I get sniped by like 3-4 different teams at once and it gets so frustrating.

billyboatman, drummerAVA and jorbjorb like this.
  2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah it definitely needs feels like 3rd partying happens more often. I’ll be sniping at one team and then all of a sudden I’m getting laser gunned in the side of my head from some other team 300 meters away lol

3. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I haven't played enough since the new map came out to really give it a fair assessment probably but I think I preferred Kings Canyon more. I liked the close up engagements. I kind of wish they'd increase the player count for the new map. It's larger and feels a little more empty.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’d agree there, the few games I’ve had the opportunity to play I’ve gone the entire game without seeing anyone and suddenly I’m top three

5. Dog with a Blog

I didn’t really think about it but yeah I have been sniping a lot as of late. And often times at the end of the round I won’t have too many kills but I’ll have a really high damage count cause I’ll hit/knock people from far away and not get a chance to finish the job

6. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

The multiple team thing is so frustrating. It's a like someone hears a gunshot and yells "Dogpile!"

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I love the new map. It's refreshing after playing King's Canyon for so long.

drummerAVA likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

This game I was just wrecking with the Havoc + Turbocharger so that was fun

A8B827B3-EA15-4089-AE14-2C0F95C6ED26.jpeg

This game was fucking hilarious. We decided that we had to grab the first two guns we saw, no matter what and stick with them to the end. That meant I was stuck with an Alternator and a Mozambique and somehow I got them both fully kitted and wrecked lol

C49D8B03-E667-48A6-B328-2E21671FF163.jpeg

drummerAVA and dylan like this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m telling you. If you fully upgrade the moz it actually can kill people.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

They nerfed the Longbow a little bit and it pisses me off lol

11. drummerAVA

Trusted

Got around to trying the Winter Express mode today, it’s a pretty good time... and idk what it is but Mirage’s commentary is absolutely killing me... been busting me up all afternoon lol.

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

lol yeah he's said some funny shit in there. IDK why but his disdain for Pathfinder cracks me up

drummerAVA likes this.
  13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I just had a match with 5 kills and 2000+ damage. I was fucking people up with the triple shot and then got a Kraber and fucked up three peoples days haha. Hit a head shot on one guy, 249 damage and an insta down

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I finally played for the first time in forever last weekend. Had fun.

Shrek likes this.
  15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i was just coming in to say im too intimidated to jump back into this lol. bailed before the first season ended and so much has changed.

Cameron likes this.
  16. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I continue to suck with the kraber, preferring the mastiff, out of the legendary weapons.

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I was very overwhelmed, but I managed to snag a few kills

18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Welcome to Apex where we unnecessarily buff strong characters and make the game a fucking unbalanced nightmare.

19. SmithBerryCrunch Jan 23, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2020)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

who you talking about? I guess Caustic seems OP at times

21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

They did new buffs to Gib recently and everyone was pissed how it made Lifeline obsolete.

22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh I did not realize. What were they?

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

David87 likes this.
  24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Lol wow yeh that’s...pretty much spot on. Of course not long after I posted that, I played on a team with a Gibraltar and got the quick revive under the dome twice. It saved our lives haha

25. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Shakriel and Dave Diddy like this.