Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 62

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Playing Ranked at the bottom is great because you end up getting games like this.

Also, here's my Stats page we talked about yesterday.

Attached Files:

Vase Full Of Rocks, jorbjorb and T.J. like this.
  2. Zach

Trusted Supporter

If you get a blue/purple stock, it is a laser. Once you use it a few times you get used to the recoil

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

If I have the stocks, I'm usually rocking the Spitfire. That gun is an absolute beast.

David87 and jorbjorb like this.
  4. jorbjorb

7 rings

Ya I looked at mine yesterday and my k/d is 0.53 lol. Most of my deaths come from landing and not finding a weapon before someone else and dying 1 min into the match.

5. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Why not do both? The spitfire is even worse of a spray unless you can find a high tier stabilizer, as much as I like the gun

6. T.J.

music and baseball.

Havoc and Spitfire are great hip fire guns that I use in the early game, but late game they're no good.

drummerAVA likes this.
  7. Zach

Trusted Supporter

If you have teammates, you can just lay down fire with those late game and tear their shields off while your teammates rush in with the close range stuff. Triple take early game is where it is at

8. T.J.

music and baseball.

I wouldn't use the havoc or spitfire outside of close range. If I am going mid-range late game, I need something more accurate. A kitted R301 is probably the best gun in the game for that. It is so steady and quick.

9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

You’re messing up man, spitfire with a x2 or x3 HCOG is beast midrange. I’ll stan for the havoc, that gun is an animal. The devotion in the other hand, I’m terrible with, but my buddy will mow people down long range somehow

10. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I don't much like the spitfire as much anymore, but I have had luck with it for endgame tactics. One teammate got downed from a decent distance stupidly trying to open a care package. My friend ran down to try and quickly revive him while I stayed in my high up spot. The other team got split up because they realized I was still up there and they couldn't attack without having me spray the shit out of their backsides. We then just picked them off one by one because of this.

11. T.J.

music and baseball.

Another debate... my preferred sights ranked, for any gun:

1x Classic
    1x Holo
    2x HCOG Bruiser (but only for my Longbow)

I hate every other sight.

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

2x HCOG Ranger for my snipes or G7.

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I use the sniper scopes for my sniper. Love the 4-8x, or of course getting the 4-10x digital threat scope in a supply drop.

I prefer the 3x HCOG ranger for my other gun

14. Zach

Trusted Supporter

2x HCOG is my favorite

Then 1x HCOG

Triple Take I’d prefer 3x HCOG, longbow I prefer the 2-4x ACOG

I loathe the two legendary sights

T.J. likes this.
  15. T.J.

music and baseball.

Here is my stats page. I’ve been playing too much, apparently.

Attached Files:

brentkid and colorlesscliche like this.
  16. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Damn I wish my K/D was over two

17. flask

Trusted Supporter

the sniper sights are too zoomed for me. Love the 3x on a sniper. 2x on everything else.

drummerAVA likes this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Dang, nice!

19. brentkid

Regular

Since we’re sharing... really enjoying ranked even though the meta can get a little cheesy with teams bunkering down for top 5 placements.

Attached Files:

colorlesscliche and T.J. like this.
  20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

As someone who only plays on the weekends for about an hour or two I’m not gonna be able to share my stats, and feel proud haha

21. T.J.

music and baseball.

Screw pride. Just have fun, man.

brentkid likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yeah man, great stats.

brentkid likes this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Having a ROUGH night....

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I had a rough one a couple days ago.

I’m def topping out at Gold 4 right now. My playing style of sniping just doesn’t get a lot of kills, so that 2 RP charge hurts. I’ve gotten it up to 297 so far, not even close to the 320 or whatever it is needed for Gold 3

25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Finally sat down to play a decent amount of ranked today. Up to silver 3, just a game or two more and silver 2. Only really played a couple hours of ranked before because I don’t like playing ranked solo.