Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 61

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Dog with a Blog

Lately I fucking love the longbow

David87 and T.J. like this.
  2. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’ve been running Spitfire/Flatline/R99/Havoc with a Longbow recently. Been cracking helmets all weekend

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

My only gripe is that I wish the mammoths or whatever actually moved throughout the map, forcing every game’s rotation to be somewhat different. Also I want to see flyers grabbing people and flying them away to feed their little flyers

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

I still suck at this game lol.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I will always suck but it's still fun sometimes

Vase Full Of Rocks and jorbjorb like this.
  6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I apparently suck as well, I thought I was better at this than my stats show. My KD is only 1.2. I'll have to get a screenshot of it later tonight to post here.

jorbjorb likes this.
  7. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Mine was 1.17 or something when I first checked, I’ll check it again when I get home

8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Come play in the garbage with me

jorbjorb likes this.
  9. drewinseries

Drew

Energy weapons are sick now with the extended mag. Love me a havoc.

jorbjorb likes this.
  10. T.J.

music and baseball.

I gotta have a longbow. R301/Longbow is the combo of dreams.

jorbjorb and David87 like this.
  11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I messed with the Longbow yesterday, was the first time REALLY using it, and man it shreds. I was inside Market and was just dropping people left and right. 6 kills within the first 5 minutes.

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I’m a sniper and def prefer the Longbow, but goddamn I have a hell of a time finding it early on in games lately.

I’m definitely a sniper so my kill numbers aren’t high. I had a game yesterday or the day before where I had 1100 or so damage but only 3 kills. So my kill numbers def aren’t high and my k/d is ass. But I’m in it to snipe some people from far away and make their lives miserable while my team mops up.

My preferred loadout is Longbow/Spitfire, but they both seem to be harder to find for me until I loot some deathboxes, so I often end up with some combo of longbow/spitfire/flatline/prowler/hemlock/scout/triple shot. I’ve uses the havoc and devotion a few times but will trade them for a heavy ammo gun almost every time. The Devotion does fuck people up though lol

13. brentkid

Regular

Alternator with Disruptor Rounds is the new meta. They made it insanely strong with the shield damage benefit. It's all you run into towards the end of ranked matches now.

14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I picked up a Gold Alternator recently (so it had the digital threat and everything), man it ripped.

jorbjorb likes this.
  15. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm probably at like .6 lmao

David87 likes this.
  16. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah alternator with that hop up absolutely melts enemies. Especially if your teammates can distract enough for you to flank or something

jorbjorb likes this.
  17. drewinseries

Drew

301/Havoc w/ supercharger/Spitfire with a 4x-8x on a longbow is the best

18. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Honestly they need to nerf the Havoc a little bit, especially with the new energy mags, that thing can annihilate an entire squad if you catch them off guard with a turbocharger. As much as I love it, I think it would make it a little more fair

19. T.J.

music and baseball.

I have finally hit Platinum tonight.

Dave Diddy and Zach like this.
  20. flask

Trusted Supporter

Dang

21. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Damn nice

22. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Almost to bronze II lol. Haven't exactly played much tho.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think this gun is so inaccurate though, sprays all over the place.

Cameron likes this.
  24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yeah man, nicely done. I just started Ranked this week - seems like it's going to be a slow burn. Impressed you made it that far already.

Do you find match making to be slower the higher you get?

25. T.J.

music and baseball.

It is a little slower, but not too recognizable, honestly. Especially with the matchmaking randomly dropping you already.