Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 57

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. drummerAVA

Trusted

I support this change... pace of play slowed to a crawl after the Elite queue was added. Should take care of all the ridiculous fights outside the circle too...

2. T.J.

music and baseball.

Oddly, I thought it sped it up some. I didn't experience what the issue was. Funny how people can have different experiences.

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i love the fights outside the circle more than anything else in this game lol but i support the change

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I have not been able to get top 5 in Elite and it's driving me nuts.

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I've gotten my streak to 2 a couple of times but that's about it haha

I've definitely found the Elite to be more fast paced. I've either died pretty quickly or made it to the top 5.

6. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I think the first round is a little high but I’m glad they upped it in general it was too easy to camp it and then third part fights that happened on the edges.

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Man I will say the elite circle is starting to get on my nerves. It kills you way too fast. I agree it should be higher than the normal one but as of right now you have like 4-5 seconds tops. There's gotta be a middle ground between that and the regular circle.

T.J. likes this.
  10. T.J.

music and baseball.

Yeah, they've practically eliminated looting outside the zone. Now if you get into a fight and win, you have to leave everything if the storm is coming.

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed. I'm all for upping the damage of the ring in Elite, but they upped it way too much.

12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This video is way too long, but the kid that keeps saying "fat toad fat toad" has some serious problems.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

David87 likes this.
  14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It is crazy how much shit happens in outside the circle. Like some of the best firefights happen there because not only are you taking damage from gun fire, but the storm is closing so everything is super aggressive. I love it. Plus you leave with some sweet, sweet loot.

T.J. likes this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Had a great weekend with matches. Got all the challenges except win 2 matches. Which is pretty good cuz I only play for about an hour or two on the weekends.

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Got to level 93 in the Battle Pass. I'll take it. I think that gives me enough coins earned (950) to buy the next Battle Pass for free.

Also completed all the Legendary Hunt challenges this morning finally. Finally got my second win I needed.

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Cameron likes this.
  18. flask

Trusted Supporter

Can’t wait to win a match with hardpoint moz

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

More Krabers more often and they will be buffed along with the triple take?

*sniping gene intensifies*

T.J. likes this.
  20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone’s elite streak stuck? I played a bunch of games of elite last night where the elite game kept benign available to me despite me not placing in the top 5. So today I fired it up and just got top 5 in three straight games but the streak is still stuck at “x2”

21. T.J.

music and baseball.

Yeah, I don't think Elite is working anymore. We never got past 1 win yesterday. I think its technically over? If so, its weird its still there.

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Started seeing some Flyer's which is cool. Also the shotty stacks dropping from 64 to 16 is a huge bummer. I used to just use one slot for shotgun ammo, now I'll need at least 2.

23. T.J.

music and baseball.

I can’t believe I won being legit solo.

Attached Files:

Zach, Shakriel and flask like this.
  24. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

That's awesome. I've won plenty of times with just two people, but never solo. Always end up against a full squad in those situations. Well done!

T.J. likes this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I just won a match where my two teammates did like 1500+ damage each and I did 199 damage and had two kills lol

I did spot a bunch of the people we killed though!