Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. drummerAVA

Trusted

I have faith in Respawn... they've done a lot to show that they're one of the better dev teams out there this gen. I just hope that there's a fully new map in the cards by Season 3 or 4.

I've heard rumors that they're just going to change parts of Kings Canyon, Fortnite style, for Season 2, so I'm not too thrilled with that, but so long as the changes improve the map and don't radically change it, I'm cool with it. I like it for what it is honestly, just wish there were more maps to load into.

Game needs added variety... skins and even new characters aren't going to do much to help with that.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  2. Zach

Trusted Supporter

God I would be so fucking disappointed if that is all they do. Bum ass Fortnite ruined things

drummerAVA likes this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My friend got me hooked on this last weekend. I've never played Fortnite, didn't think I'd be into this type of game, but it's def gonna probably fill some of my summer while I wait for the next Gears and maybe the next COD

4. drummerAVA

Trusted

Whipped up another edit after clipping back-to-back squad wipes, a few days back... I died soon after :crylaugh:... So many people trying to come in and third party!

5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

No chance I max out the battle pass this season. Only have it to like level 65ish with 2 weeks left.

6. drummerAVA

Trusted

There's an XP event coming up... plus the "Daily Top 5" Battle Pass rank increase, and the extra Legend XP bonuses for mixing up your characters each match are always there... Might not be out of reach!

Shakriel likes this.
  7. Zach

Trusted Supporter

What do you play on

8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I haven’t played in some time, but whenever I do play again you best believe the first thing I’m doing is pinning a Mozambique.

dadbolt and The Lucky Moose like this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Xbox.

I've already won a couple of games which seems surprising because all of my students talk about how hard it is to win games in FortNite. I guess this game is easier?

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I mean, it doesn’t play like shit, so that helps lol

David87 likes this.
  11. drummerAVA

Trusted

I can’t stand the way Fortnite plays...

Respect to those who can play it at a high level, don’t get me wrong... but spam building forts into the sky just isn’t my cup of tea lol.

Zach, The Lucky Moose and David87 like this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah see none of that means anything to me hahaha I have noooo idea how that game plays

13. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I can’t believe the people that made a game that plays as perfect as Gears Or War ended up making something that plays as badly as Fortnite. All the people must have left lol

drummerAVA likes this.
  14. Zach

Trusted Supporter

What’s your gamer tag? I’ll add you

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm WWZSniper87 but I generally just lone wolf it haha unless I'm playing with my friends...it's led to some interesting pair ups

16. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I added you, I’m always up for squading up, so if you get tired of the fandoms one day let me know haha. Caz Retrop is my GT

David87 likes this.
  17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I still play this regularly, and love it. Excited for S2.

drummerAVA likes this.
  18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I’ve been jumping on every weekend still

19. jorbjorb

7 rings

This game is addicting. I still play it whenever I have the chance to game.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I've been on a kick after not playing for a few weeks. I think I'm getting a little less terrible

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I've been adjusting to a much larger screen, but starting to get less shitty with it haha.

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I still love this game. Trying to grind out the battle pass.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It's crazy how much of a difference a good teammate makes. Yesterday I had a 12 team kill, with one of them and I both having 6/5 kills each, both with 1000+ damage. Then you get some scrubs and get 3-5 kills with 600 damage and your teammates have nothing.

drummerAVA likes this.
  24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

What’s the battle pass?

25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

To go off what I said yesterday. Good lord, my team went off last night. There were 3 full teams left in the real small ring, I was the first to die, but my team killed the last 6 for the win!

Imgur Image
    [​IMG]

T.J. likes this.