Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. flask

Trusted Supporter

Sorry I was of zero use that round I need 5 kills with a p2020.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

don’t attack me like that

3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’d be fine like “play a match with each champion”, or anything champion based. I hate location based stuff with a passion but people don’t really go to one place like they do with Tilted in Fortnite. I’d be fine with a “get x amount of kills in the hot zone” challenge though

4. drummerAVA

Trusted

Fair point...

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

I just found out how to change the firing rate. Few times I was caught thinking I was in full-auto but it was in the single shot mode. :(

LVL 10 and I always choose pathfinder.

SlappinCups likes this.
  6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i don’t think we need challenges but the XP thresholds should 100% scale by level. leave the rarest shit for the most devoted. but at this rate i’m not going to get anything worth a damn. if i pay for the premium pass, at least toss me the five packs the free version gets right off the bat. at this rate i’m not even gonna get those.

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

also; the unlockable XP boosts only applying to games played with other friends that also paid for the pass is the hottest garbage. that’s what really killed my drive to level it up. i’m one of the only people i know that paid for the thing.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

all I’m thinking about right now is that ea meme about sense of pride and acommplishment and how it’s accurate to Apex Legends currently

9. drummerAVA

Trusted

Link?

10. T.J.

music and baseball.

Looking for 1 more on PS4, if anyone is interested

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yikes, accounts being reset because of the update?

Not good, Respawn.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

14. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Took a week break and jumped into it today. Having really good games. Won twice so far. Tried my hand at the Longbow and G7 for pretty much the first time seriously and having a lot of success. My fav loadout for today has been G7/Longbow and R301.

15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I prefer to have a VK47-Flatline and a R-301 Carbine

16. drummerAVA

Trusted

Spitfire/R-301 combo is god-tier... Kit them up and it’s game over lol.

T.J. likes this.
  17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I haven't touched this game in a while.

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

Just killed an entire squad indoors with the Eva 8. I think my go to for no is Eva 8 for close quarters and my other gun either the triple take or g7 with scope.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I've been doing Spitfire lately. With a Level 3 heavy clip, that thing shreds.

drummerAVA likes this.
  20. brentkid

Regular

Man this BP just feels incredibly overwhelming to make even a dent in. I played about 10 hours this weekend and I feel like I barely progressed more than a few levels. I'd say I'm above average at this game as well so it's not for a lack of the playing well enough to get a good amount of XP.

301 can been swapped with R-99, but yeah this is my preferred combo. Every 2k damage game I've had is with the Spitfire and a 301 or R-99.

drummerAVA likes this.
  21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think this is the general consensus on it. I don't think they'll change anything this season either, unfortunately. But maybe S2 they'll learn from it.

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Also, this is why playing with randoms is the worst.

[​IMG]

brentkid likes this.
  23. brentkid

Regular

Yeah, agreed. Between the leveling and actual content, I'm hoping they've learned a lot already for S2.

24. T.J.

music and baseball.

I would buy another $10 BP, to not get matched with bad teammates...

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This is one instance. I play with randoms all the time