Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apex Legends (Respawn Entertainment, 2019) Video Game • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Feb 5, 2019.

1. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

2. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’m on guys

Guys

3. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I’m getting on. Family plans fell through

4. wordzanddreamz

Guess I’m too late yet again. Squads of three suck

5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Why do you say that? I personally think squads of three is the main reason I enjoy this game.

Zach likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I think he’s saying he got on late so the squad was filled

7. wordzanddreamz

Yeah literally everyday I have to play alone because everyone I know is already in a squad or no one is online

8. Dog with a Blog

Can y’all split into teams of two and then have one rando each? That’s what I try and do

9. mescalineeyes

Having one rando is almost always worse than just one don’t ask me why

10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Ahhhh that makes much more sense. It's funny because I'm always only in a squad of two with one random.

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

sean_rugy and wordzanddreamz like this.
  12. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I like threes just because I’m not totally screwed if I play by myself.

Had a rough playing day today. Hopefully I can get a win or two tonight! Just couldn’t get on a roll

13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Won a game today where my team just went on the aggressive and actively searched for teams. My friend had to go to work so we just blitzed everyone and the random we got was game. Pretty funny.

14. wordzanddreamz

We were close with some
    Bad teammates

15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah we had bad teammates and I was seriously off. Just gonna have to switch my ADS sensitivity back down to 3 since that is what I’m blaming my awful performance on (because it can’t be my fault).

Went from winning four games to days in a row with like 5-8 kills per to getting one or two kills a game lol

16. flask

Trusted Supporter

Some dude playing as Mirage just carried me to my first win all week. He had 14 kills and I had 1 lol. Our squad mate died right off the jump and disconnected so it was us two the whole round.

johnnyferris likes this.
  17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

@dylan and I were popping off tonight. Only got one dub but we were consistently finishing top 3. too many moron randoms.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Got two wins yesterday, my first wins since the game came out. My first win was so good too, everyone carried their own weight (one guy died a lot, but the team was quick to help), pinged throughout, etc.

[​IMG]

mescalineeyes likes this.
  19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I played a round last night with 2 randos. They relinquished jumpmaster to me so I jumped but they had already jumped together without me. So we were super far apart on the map and they both died after like 5 minutes and then one got on the mic for the first time and talked a bunch of shit and said "thanks for abandoning us". lol

20. mescalineeyes

yeah, I had a team today that would stick to me like glue. needless to say we won without breaking a sweat.

other scrubs just wandered off and died. happens to the best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Had some fantastic games last night. Came in 2nd twice, and 5th.

Prowler/Peackeeper combo is my new go to.

Zach likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Wingman/Hemlock when the circle is still big. Wingman/Peacekeeper when it's small.

23. wordzanddreamz

Its really weird... but Fortnite really did change the game. The only thing I don't like about legends is that they don't have updates and content drops non-stop. I got spoiled with Fortnite in that regard.

24. mescalineeyes

they're starting with that in March. And from my Fortnite Season 1 & 2 days so far Apex is not behind, especially given that the world is infinitely more feature rich already than Fortnite was back then (also though with the added benefit of being able to learn from over a year of BRs)

25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think Apex skins are bad. Spend all that money for a minor difference in appearance. Fortnite succeeds there because there is a drastic difference between character models.

mescalineeyes likes this.