Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AP Madden Season 1 (Xbox One) [Archived] Football • Page 367

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ATLBraves1016, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Vanislh

Regular

Really excited to see who I end up with

2. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

That should be ridiculous....it's just too bad you have noodle arm Andy throwing the ball.

I will take them. Thanks. Any idea what Ross's injury rating is?

3. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

4. xkj1985x Aug 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2017)
    xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I'm posting this now and will post this tomorrow. The team trade period is NOT open so don't bother with it yet. I just want to get the process/clarification out there so if there are any questions about it, I can work those out before it opens up tomorrow.
    --------------------------------

For one of the first times ever in AP Madden history (for this process and ONLY this process) you do NOT have to have team trade discussions in this thread. You are welcome to talk and solicit your team for trade here all you’d like, but I’m not requiring it.

If you want to work out a trade with another team via PM or whatever, knock yourselves out.

However, ALL team trades must go through myself first via PM and that will work like this:

Once you and another user have a trade worked out and are ready to finalize it, you will contact me via PM and let me know all the details.

All I am looking for here is to make sure that it is at least somewhat balanced. I’m not looking for 100% fairness because I realize someone might be willing to give up a little more to get a specific team.

What I am looking for is to make sure someone isn’t being absolutely fleeced so please don’t come to me with proposed trades that are ridiculously one sided—outside of that, I’m likely approving anything that comes through me.

A few things to keep in mind when having these discussions:

—Cap space. I know the cap doesn’t reflect in game as it does in the real life cap implications but its at least close. Make sure the players you trade away aren’t going to cripple your team cap wise. I may be looking for this when reviewing any proposal. If you want to deal a high dollar player in a deal, that’s fine but you just are going to need to understand and be ready to work your cap around your dead money when the league year starts.

—Draft picks: If you are trading a team and are including picks, make sure you own those picks first. Remember, this game DOES reflect the picks your team has in real life. So if you want the Eagles, you cannot send a 2nd or 3rd round pick this year in your deal because the Eagles currently do not own a 2nd (CLE) or a 3rd (BUF) this year.

This process will go until THURSDAY, AUGUST 17th at 4PM EST. At that time, the list will be finalized and whatever open teams are then open to those who may join at a later time.

Finally, you are only allowed ONE TEAM TRADE. If you trade your current team for another team, that’s it. You can’t deal for a team and then try to flip for another team—that’d be too tough to keep track of and I just don’t want to do it.

Any questions?

EDIT: Once a trade has been approved by me and executed, I will notify the thread of that deal at that time.

EDIT2: So if you are interested in trading for a team, I would suggest you reach out to that owner and work it out (or not) when the window opens because if they are dealt once---that's it.

EDIT3: All league members may participate in this trade process. If you received a team in the re-draft, that does not preclude you from participating in this process if you want. All teams are allowed to execute ONE team trade in this trade process should you so choose.

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

xkj1985x likes this.
  7. zporter92

Regular

I'll take the Bills unless someone wants to trade tomorrow, I'm fine either way. I'm EST as well

8. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

xslamfistx likes this.
  9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Thanks! Fixed.

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

fart

I havent looked but I would bet they would be a pretty good Madden team

11. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I just looked a little bit ago, they have some nice pieces for sure but a handful of guys that are going to need to be replaced soon.

12. Night Channels

Trusted

I am.

13. Night Channels

Trusted

I am central time now that I am in Louisiana.

14. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Ok, changed. Thanks for the heads up.

Night Channels likes this.
  15. Vanislh

Regular

16. Night Channels

Trusted

Potentially. I have the Giants.

17. Vanislh

Regular

Okay - I'm in the lotto for a different team tomorrow, but if I don't get them, I would def be interested

18. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I think ea access for this comes out on Thursday/Friday

19. xkj1985x Aug 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2017)
    xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Before I bail out for the night....want to post one more time for those who are lagging behind about today's happenings and where the league currently stands:

The Re-Draft Process is NOW Enabled.

Don't like the team you were drafted with today? You have two chances to change that and today is the first opportunity.

The teams that were NOT drafted today are as follows:

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Houston Texans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Oakland Raiders
    Dallas Cowboys
    Minnesota Vikings
    Carolina Panthers
    New Orleans Saints
    St. Louis Rams

If you see a team here that you would like to enter the second chance lottery to try and obtain, you must do the following:

1) SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE (DO NOT QUOTE IN THIS THREAD)

2) Use something similar to the format below

• CURRENT TEAM:
    • 2ND CHANCE TEAM SELECTION:

3) Send it. You are now entered into the second chance draft lottery

This must be completed absolutely no later than 2PM EST Sunday (Tomorrow) as I will not take any entries after this time. The team re-draft will take place at the same time as today's draft (6PM EST).

Please also understand that you only get ONE selection for this process so use it wisely, if you elect to use it at all. If you see two teams you want to swap to, you might want to choose the team here that many others won't as you will stand a better chance of being drawn.

If your name is NOT drawn in this process, you will have to keep your team until the final team trade process which will begin tomorrow and will be further explained at that time.

I am asking you to PM me your selection rather than post it in the thread so it as intended, an unknown lottery. Once we close the selection process at 2PM EST tomorrow, I will post the re-draft names and their selections PRIOR to conducting the re-draft so everybody knows their odds.

Current Outlook

AFC East
    New England Patriots
    - ncsubball24 (EST)
    New York Jets - vanislh (EST)
    Buffalo Bills - zporter92 (EST)
    Miami Dolphins - VACANT

AFC North
    Cincinatti Bengals
    - TSLRocks (EST)
    Pittsburgh Steelers - VACANT
    Baltimore Ravens - VACANT
    Cleveland Browns - believeland (EST)

AFC South
    Houston Texans
    - Texas Fight (CST?)
    Indianapolis Colts - Literal (PST)
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Slyck (PST)
    Tennessee Titans - Someone's Coat (PST)

AFC West
    Denver Broncos -
    PBT (EST)
    Kansas City Chiefs - VACANT
    Oakland Raiders - Literal (PST)
    San Diego Chargers - Domestica (PST)

NFC East
    New York Giants
    - VACANT
    Washington Redskins - jortiz (PST)
    Dallas Cowboys - xkj1985x (PST)
    Philadelphia Eagles - VACANT

NFC North
    Minnesota Vikings
    - Chris Kaman (EST)
    Green Bay Packers - xslamfistx (PST)
    Detroit Lions - VACANT
    Chicago Bears - Swoos (PST)

NFC South
    Carolina Panthers
    - lilbabyeli (EST??)
    Atlanta Falcons - wedemboyz88 (EST??)
    New Orleans Saints - VACANT
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Getupanddance (PST)

NFC West
    Arizona Cardinals
    - VACANT
    Seattle Seahawks - ATLBraves1016 (EST?)
    Los Angeles Rams - Night Channels (CST)
    San Francisco 49ers - VACANT

20. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Just under three hours until the re-draft entry is locked down.

I'm going to add one more tiny process at the very end of all of this (after team trade period)

If there is an open team you want at that point, you will be able to move to that team ONLY if it makes sense from a conference/divisional balance standpoint.

No other exceptions will be made.

21. Vanislh

Regular

Remember how I ranked my team preferences 1-32?

I literally got 32/32.

xslamfistx likes this.
  22. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Re-Draft inbox closes in 57 minutes.

23. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

RE-DRAFT LOTTERY IS NOW CLOSED.

Video/Results will be up here shortly.

xslamfistx likes this.
  24. Vanislh

Regular

Good luck me

Go panthers

25. Literal

#1 Dawg

RAIDER NATION

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.