Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AP Madden Season 1 (Xbox One) [Archived] Football • Page 366

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ATLBraves1016, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I think you're going to be able to pull a rich deal to get pretty much wherever you want over the final process. Good on ya.

2. Believeland

Regular

So happy with the Browns. Couldn't have gone much better for me. I'll be sitting comfortably on my 1-15 throne.

3. Vanislh

Regular

Well, shit. They're definitely one of the rebuild teams that I wanted and they're going to probably be a cpu team hahaha

Sending over my claim now!

4. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I figured you'd be stoked on that. Talk about luck of the draw, shit.

Believeland likes this.
  5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

If Tyler opts to re-draft and is selected and the Bears are available, we are going to do another quick round of a re-draft tomorrow for the couple of teams that open up. So you'll still be able to get them.

6. Bears are so shitty

Gotta strategize my lottery bid tho. I know Ellis will go for the Panthers.

7. Vanislh

Regular

Oh that makes perfect sense. Awesome!

8. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Allow me to explain this a little more.

Let's say we have five users get new teams in the re-draft tomorrow. I will hold a much quicker (few) potentially re-drafts for the teams that open up which will occur immediately after the re-draft is concluded.

I will work on details and get them posted later tonight so people can be prepared. Unfortunately we didn't get this moving early enough so we have to blaze through this whole process and make sure we are all lined up and ready to go.

9. Literal

#1 Dawg

any1 want the 9ers?

10. xkj1985x Aug 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2017)
    xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

AFC East
    New England Patriots
    - ncsubball24 (EST)
    New York Jets - vanislh (EST)
    Buffalo Bills - zporter92 (EST)
    Miami Dolphins - xkj1985x (PST)

AFC North
    Cincinatti Bengals
    - TSLRocks (EST)
    Pittsburgh Steelers - VACANT
    Baltimore Ravens - SeeTheLights (EST)
    Cleveland Browns - believeland (EST)

AFC South
    Houston Texans
    - VACANT
    Indianapolis Colts - VACANT
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Slyck (PST)
    Tennessee Titans - Someone's Coat (PST)

AFC West
    Denver Broncos -
    PBT (EST)
    Kansas City Chiefs - VACANT
    Oakland Raiders - VACANT
    San Diego Chargers - Domestica (PST)

NFC East
    New York Giants
    - Night Channels (CST)
    Washington Redskins - jortiz (PST)
    Dallas Cowboys - VACANT
    Philadelphia Eagles - lilbabyeli (EST??)

NFC North
    Minnesota Vikings
    - VACANT
    Green Bay Packers - xslamfistx (PST)
    Detroit Lions - Chris Kaman (EST)
    Chicago Bears - Swoos (PST)

NFC South
    Carolina Panthers
    - VACANT
    Atlanta Falcons - wedemboyz88 (EST??)
    New Orleans Saints - VACANT
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Getupanddance (PST)

NFC West
    Arizona Cardinals
    - Texas Fight (CST?)
    Seattle Seahawks - ATLBraves1016 (EST?)
    Los Angeles Rams - VACANT
    San Francisco 49ers - Literal (PST)

11. Literal

#1 Dawg

if tyler is in vegas still, he's pst

12. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Is it PST there? Whoops lol.

13. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Once we sort through this re-draft process tomorrow, I will be creating a new thread for the new year.

14. Ncsubball24

Regular

I'm EST

15. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

You all already know how we are doing this re-draft step that is current in action, I want to cover quickly how it is going to work for the re-draft's re-draft, if that makes sense.

If a user has a team now but ends up being selected in the re-draft to move to another team, the team they own today will be up for grabs.

After the re-draft tomorrow, whatever teams come open after that process will be open for ONE HOUR. So it's going to go like this:

I will post the video of the re-draft in this thread, you have ONE HOUR from the timestamp on this website to let me know you want one of the teams that opened up due to the re-draft. You can do that via PM or you can do that in the thread since it's a quick moving process---just make sure you get verification from me that I've seen it.

One hour AFTER that initial re-draft, I will do another quick re-draft (however many rounds I have to until no one wants what is left).

Once that is complete, I will be posting the instructions on the third and final team selection process, TEAM TRADING. You might want to pay attention to that because I am going to be allowing something this league never has before which some of you may like---some may not...we will see.

16. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

17. Vanislh

Regular

Sent you over another reply via PM!

18. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

This is a fast moving process so I may not be clear in something or another so if you are at all confused or want to know about something I did not adequately cover, please let me know.

Chris Kaman just asked me a question that I didn't address properly.

Q: Will ALL of the open teams be available in the re-draft or JUST the ones that open up because of the results from the re-draft.

A: For the sake of time, the only teams that will be open after the first re-draft are the ones that will open up at that time.

So if you want one of the open teams now, this is going to be your one chance to get them, potentially. The only other teams you are going to have a chance at after this initial re-draft are any of the teams to open up due to this re-draft.

Otherwise you will need to wait for the team trade period.

19. PBT

SuperMariota

20. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

21. slyck

Regular

The Jags, interesting

22. Ncsubball24

Regular

Anybody like the Pats?

23. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Some nice pieces, for sure....including Leonard Fournette/Jalen Ramsey/Myles Jack/Telvin Smith but goodness do you need a QB lol. Bortles is going to be awful in the game.

24. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Also, if you got a team that has a 2016-17 Washington Huskies player on it, I am interested in trading for your team when that process begins (Eagles/Packers/Bengals)...or at least the player if you don't want to trade the team.

25. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I was pretty meh on the Bengals pick initially but I'm really starting to come around to it. John Ross and AJ should be a lot of fun to play with

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.