Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AP Madden Season 1 (Xbox One) [Archived] Football

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ATLBraves1016, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ATLBraves1016 Aug 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 18, 2016)
    ATLBraves1016

Trusted

League Name: AP Madden
    Password:

AFC East
    New England Patriots
    - Getup And Dance (PST)
    New York Jets - Open (EST)
    Buffalo Bills - Wedemboyz88 (EST?)
    Miami Dolphins - Chris Kaman (EST)

AFC North
    Cincinatti Bengals
    - Open (CST)
    Pittsburgh Steelers - Domestica (PST)
    Baltimore Ravens - Open
    Cleveland Browns
    - dswan3199 (EST)

AFC South
    Houston Texans
    - Slyck (PST)
    Indianapolis Colts - SeeTheLights (EST)
    Jacksonville Jaguars - KJ (PST)
    Tennessee Titans - Open (PST)

AFC West
    Denver Broncos Open
    (EST)
    Kansas City Chiefs - Derriphan (PST)
    Oakland Raiders - xslamfistx (PST)
    San Diego Chargers - Open

NFC East
    New York Giants
    - Zsomething
    Washington Redskins - Open
    Dallas Cowboys
    - Someonescoat (PST)
    Philadelphia Eagles - ATLBraves1016 (Commish) (EST)

NFC North
    Minnesota Vikings
    - Open (PST)
    Green Bay Packers - Arsadel (EST)
    Detroit Lions - Open
    Chicago Bears
    - PBT (EST)

NFC South
    Carolina Panthers
    - Swoos (PST)
    Atlanta Falcons - TSLROCKS (EST)
    New Orleans Saints - OPEN
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Open (PST)

NFC West
    Arizona Cardinals
    - Bill Haverchuck (EST)
    Seattle Seahawks - Lions Dude (EST)
    Los Angeles Rams - Vanislh (EST)
    San Francisco 49ers - Believeland (EST)

2. ATLBraves1016 Aug 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 23, 2016)
    ATLBraves1016

Trusted

Rules:

I: Gameplay

I.A: Exploits

1. Illegal Plays: Nano Blitzing, Motioning Outward* or Mid-Motion Behind the Offensive Line Hiking, "rocket catching" (not the animation catches)Zigzagging your S/LBs to wiggle through the line (That fucks with the AI and you dummies know that), Pulling guys off the line on punt returns.

*Motioning Outward: All motioning must be INWARD or Left to Right/Right to Left. NO Left side Left Motion or Right side Right Motion. (unless player comes to a complete stop for example: Motioning a left side TE to the left slot and he stops at the LOS.) All motioning OUT OF THE BACKFIELD must come to a complete stop BEFORE HIKING or it is illegal.

2. Illegal position changes:

WR can't t move
    QB can't move
    HB can't t move
    OL can only be moved to any OL position
    TE can only be moved to FB
    FB can only be moved to TE
    DE can only be moved to any DE/DT/LB position
    LB can only be moved to any LB/DE position
    DT can only be moved to DE

DBs can move to wherever you want in the secondary. I'lll allow any Safety toCornerback or Cornerback to safety move

3. No running your manually controlled defensive player around pre-snap to build up his acceleration.

+Manually moving LBs around to reflect pass coverage or to a different spot on the field is fine, However when you're building up the players acceleration in preparation to jump through a gap/gain a step on the set lineman--thats where the problem lies. You may move your players around on the field prior to the snap but at the snap, they should be set to avoid any suspect issues of building up ones acceleration to gain an advantage.

4. No manually pulling the d-line to run around into coverage (DE or DT or any LB @ DE or DE @ DT). Hot route hook zones and man coverage is okay if the AI is controller, but manually controlling a DE or DT to instantly drop into coverage is illegal

5. HB/FB/TE BACKFIELD STREAKS: The HB/FB/TE (out of the backfield) Streak is banned effective immediately. Ever since Doug started doing this, complaints have been nearly non-stop in regards to it being a shady play. Since conversation started on this topic, other teams have started to adopt it with the mindset "well if its not banned, I'm going to do it". So with that being said, I am banning the HB/FB/TE (out of the backfield) Streak effective immediately. There is no play in the playbook that has the HB/FB/TE running a streak from the backfield, it a hot route audible that you have to do yourself and so with that being said, it will be banned immediately.

I.B: Sportsmanship

1. Cutthroat: If an opponent disconnects and you are able to take a win at ANY time the game allows, you are free to do so.

2. Grieving: If an opponent disconnects for grieving  then you must quote the commish for further action, but you also must have a screen shot showing the opponent was actually kicked for grieving before I do anything about it. Also at this time, please also present the situation of the game (Score, Quarter, Time Left, Down/Distance). This will be decided on a case by case basis as its clear to me that the whole "kicked for grieving" seems to be a bit more broad than it was in past Maddens.

3. Don't Be An Asshole: There is no reason to be running up the score on teams just because you can. You may play a game against an opponent significantly worse than you are so simply play the game with class. If it gets out of hand then simply drain the clock and get it over with. This is something that shouldn't have to be reiterated but the fact of the matter is, it does.

4. I know we all hate each other, but please show some respect to your opponent. At the end of the day if I feel it is getting too personal over who won a video game. Things are going to get heated at times but try to keep it mellow because if someone elects to report you and a mod takes it into his own hands, not much I can do for you at that point so please, keep that in mind.

5. 4th Down Rule

1) You may go for it on 4th down at any point of the game when you are past your own 45 yard line.
    2) You may go for it on 4th down in the second half with 3:00 left in the 3rdquarter through the rest of the game if you are losing from anywhere on the field

6. Quitting Out

DO NOT QUIT

I repeat, DO NOT QUIT OUT. Madden has decided to change it so that if you quit out of a game, you're opponent will NOT get the win/xp etc. It has to bareplayed. That should be common knowledge to the league by now. If you are getting stomped then just stick with it and take your loss. If you have ANY complaints after the game and wish to have them addressed then please do that after the game while bringing any proof to the table at that time and it will be dealt with.

Now if you QUIT out of a game and don't have some excellent excuse then you're opponent will get the CPU but your team will also be BOOTED for the week (not autopilot) so you will lose coaching XP. It's annoying to have people quit and force the other team to have to play all over again.

If you have an issue with the game (i.e. the other team running it up or whatever it might be) then bring any and all evidence at the games conclusion and I will handle it.

7. CPU Spamming rules: Applies only to User vs CPU games.

Can only restart vs a CPU a maximum of 3x for any reasons. Must notify me of the reason for any restart.

Max 250 Receiving Yards for any Receiver
    Max 250 Rushing Yards for any Running Back
    Max 500 Passing Yards for any Quarterback
    Max 4 sacks for any one player
    10 receptions for any one player

Max 3 TDs for position players
    Max 5 TDs for Quarterbacks

Only exception being that it is a close game and you had to do what you had to in order to win. However, you better damn well make sure it is a fucking dogfight. If it's debatable on whether it was a close game or not there will be no debate. You will be punished.

So, I don't have to make any judgement for punishments based on a violation of these rules I will make this shit clear up front. You will be suspended for 1game for any violation of these rules. There is zero margin for error. If you rush for 251 yards your ass will be punished. Hell, if somehow 250.1 shows upon the stat sheet you will be punished. If you break it by any margin you might as well just go ahead and put your ass on auto for the next week.

8. No custom Playbooks.

II. Trading:

New League Member Trade Restrictions:

In addition, I will also be having all new members run their trades through me as well. There are a few of them to start the franchise this year and I don't want some fucker coming in here cleaning out a team and leaving within 2 weeks cause he gets bored or something. I originally said only through 4 weeks, but I am updating that for the entire first season. After that I will determine if they are good enough on their own and can be taken off of the leash (Most will. It takes a rare breed like Adam to stay on the trade leash for long). It is both for theirs and the leagues own good. Whoever reviews Adams deals will likely also review my deals with these guys.

1. All trades must be discussed publicly in the official league thread.

- No backdoor trading (no trading via private message, facebook, skype, texting, google+, etc)

2. There is NO limit on the number of trades you may complete per season with the new salary cap function being added.

3. You are now able to trade draft picks.

II.B Free Agency

DRAFTING:

1. I've noticed a good number of games having to be simmed in Season 1 and its usually the same suspect(s). As a counter to that, I am putting a rule in effect that was around in Madden 12/13 .

If you have more than four games simmed or a game in which your opponent played the CPU, you will be unable to draft the following year. You will still get draft picks but you cannot select them. Prior to the draft, I will put your team on auto pilot and the CPU will draft for you. So you won't be affected by not getting players but rather not the ones you were gunning for.

Please make sure you have time for this league. It's not fair to others that do make time for their games. If you don't have the time then I ask you please step down so I can fill your team with an owner who does have the time.

*Games simmed in the final two weeks because they are non-playoff related will not count towards this total.

IIa: Salary Cap

You have a salary cap to meet and maintain, so do it.

III: Privacy Clauses/Thread Discussion/Harassment/Respect/Maturity Issues

1. This is simple. Be mature about what you say and do. No posting peoples personal information/photos/dick pix without their prior approval. We are all grown up here, lets act like it.

III.A Broadcasting Games

1. There is to be no public broadcasting of games via Justin.TV, Stickam, Skype---whatever without approval from BOTH participants in the said game, period. You may post clips/games after it has been completed but as stated, are not allowed to live stream games without the consent of your opponent.

IV. Punishments

Will be dealt with on a case by case basis as they arise.

VI. Advancements

Advancements are EVERY 60 hours. However there are a few exceptions to this rule:.

a. League will advance if ALL games are in prior to the 60 hour rule

b. League will advance if ALL games are in with the exception of one or two, this happens in the event there has been very little/no attempt at contacting/scheduling with each other in this thread. This thread is used as a monitor to see who's active and who isn't. If you make very little attempt to schedule/play your game, the rest of the league will not be waiting on you and we will advance.

The best way to avoid this from happening is to set a concrete time with your opponent as soon as possible. Even if its 48 hours later. If you set up a time and both agree to something, the league will wait for you. However, if it comes to be the last game and there has been little to no attempt to schedule the game, I'm not going to hold up the rest of the league.

c. User/CPU games are NEVER going to be the last game. If they are, it gets advanced---period.

d. If one user makes a solid attempt to contact his opponent and gets very little cooperation in return via no contact or piss poor scheduling times, the user who made the attempt(s) will get to play the CPU. IE: The 24 hour rule. EFFORT MUST BE MADE TO REMAIN ACTIVE IN THE LEAGUE

e.In an effort to speed up the league late in the season and get to the playoffs, weeks 16 and 17 advances will occur once all user-user games with CPU implications are in. We will not wait for games that have no impact on the playoff race at this point in the season.

3. ATLBraves1016

Trusted

And this one.

4. slyck

Regular

5. xslamfistx

Regular

First

6. xslamfistx

Regular

Thought I was first

7. PBT

SuperMariota

Fartbox personality checking in

8. slyck

Regular

>-p

9. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Falcons here

10. Chris Kaman

Trusted

I'm not first

11. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I could do picks. What round you looking for?

12. Chris Kaman

Trusted

3rd

13. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

14. dswan3199

Regular

hey guys

15. Hey

16. Chris Kaman

Trusted

2nd for him

17. ATLBraves1016

Trusted

Be sure to join as a created coach.

Also, the CPU dropped a bunch of people off teams. If you want any of them back let me know and you can pick them up. All other FAs can't be picked up. I'll create the draft order here in a bit.

This game is also stupid as fuck. You can adjust people's heights and I can't turn that shit off. It does post it to the transaction page though. That shits obviously banned. If I see it done, they'll be some sort of severe punishment.

18. Tavon about to be 6'6"

19. Wedemboyz88

Regular

Howdy

20. Derriphan

Regular

Lmao you can't change the player edit thing!? I think you can pt anyone at qb and shit with that too lol

21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Fiiiine

Let me make sure I could fit him in cap wise when I get home but pending that I'm ok with it

22. Chris Kaman

Trusted

Okay let me know

23. Derriphan

Regular

It's looking like my kj trade probably won't end up happening so I don't think I can deal Charles anymore sorry man :(

24. Wedemboyz88

Regular

Can I add someone that the cpu dropped from my team

25. ATLBraves1016

Trusted

Draft Order:

We are going to do it one-by-one based on team overall ratings (worst-to-first). If you have the same ratings as someone else then you are both on the clock at the same time. We won't start it up yet since there are people out there in FA that shouldn't be, but here it is for you reference.

1. Cleveland Browns 73
    2. New York Jets 74
    3. Tennessee Titans 75
    4. San Francisco 49ers 76
    5. Los Angeles Rams 77
    6. New Orleans Saints 77
    7. Chicago Bears 77
    8. Buffalo Bills 78
    9. Jacksonville Jaguars 78
    10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 79
    11. Oakland Raiders 79
    12. Minnesota Vikings 79
    13. New York Giants 80
    14. Atlanta Falcons 80
    15. Detroit Lions 81
    16. Houston Texans 81
    17. San Diego Chargers 81
    18. Miami Dolphins 81
    19. Baltimore Ravens 82
    20. Philadelphia Eagles 82
    21. Kansas City Chiefs 83
    22. Cincinnati Bengals 83
    23. Washington Redskins 83
    24. Indianapolis Colts 84
    25. Dallas Cowboys 84
    26. Denver Broncos 84
    27. Pittsburgh Steelers 86
    28. Arizona Cardinals 86
    29. Carolina Panthers 87
    30. Seattle Seahawks 88
    31. Green Bay Packers 89
    32. New England Patriots 90

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.