Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AP Madden 18: Make AP Madden Great Again! [Archived] Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xkj1985x, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Vanislh

Regular

Oh I'm not really trying to sell him lol

2. Vanislh

Regular

Lets get something in the works involving Switzer/Goldman.

Based on the haul that Kevin White got last year, he definitely won't be a part of this specific deal

3. xkj1985x Aug 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 14, 2017)
    xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I'm moderately interested in Goldman. But if Tyler comes around and is willing to give me my short chocolate missle in Budda then that is my first route.

I don't like Goldman THAT much that'll make me put my UW love to the side.

Also, Kevin White isn't nearly as good in this years game as he was last when there was still some unknown to him.

4. Ncsubball24

Regular

You're the Cardinals right? I'll take a look at your team

5. Ncsubball24

Regular

6. Ncsubball24

Regular

1st for a spurs fan hahaha

7. When is the ea access release for this game?

8. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I think this Friday or Saturday.

GOAT edition comes out on the 22nd so I imagine it'll be this weekend.

9. Literal

#1 Dawg

[​IMG]

lifetime Eagles fan here

xbrokendownx likes this.
  10. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I do not approve of that post or you ignoring my requests for Sidney Jones, Doug.

11. Literal

#1 Dawg

i was schleep

i will have to see once the game is out. not sure, been a dawgs fan my whole life afterall, really like him...

12. Ncsubball24

Regular

Switzer is apparently quick dev too

13. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

fuck of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literal likes this.
  14. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Brandon....we (I) see you lurking. You know you want to come back.

15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Believe me, I have the itch. But I know I just realistically can't do it at this point in time unfortunately

16. Vanislh

Regular

Okay, well let me know. Obv don't ship him away without letting me put up a counter. I'll wait to see if he likes him enough to include Baker

17. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

If it'd make you feel any better, I am going to run this thing quite lax. I'm working on an updated rule set and what the expectations are for this year because I understand that life has significantly changed for many of us over the life of AP Madden.

This league is going to start to cater a little bit to that, obviously within reason.

The good thing is that those who want a FAST paced league, most of them are already in that side groupme league which will wet their appetite there.

xslamfistx likes this.
  18. Vanislh

Regular

TRADING KEVIN WHITE:

6'3

- 93 speed
    - 91 acceleration
    - 75 strength
    - 88 agility
    -82 catching
    - 87 jumping
    - 86 BCV
    - 80 spin
    - 78 juke
    - 84 spectacular
    - 84 catch in traffic
    - 70 route running
    - 82 release

19. Chris Kaman

Trusted

Never in my life did I think Ryan Switzer would be this wanted.

Ncsubball24 and Wedemboyz88 like this.
  20. Wedemboyz88

Regular

Tevin Coleman
    Dontari poe

21. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

As I just stated----this league is going to go differently this year. I'm working on the rule set (which will largely remain the same) and the advancement stages/trading procedures/league business (which will be changing). I will have all of that ready to go before the league boots up. If you have any direct questions or suggestions, now is the time.

With that, I have the first process coming here now. I am seeking FOUR league members who want to act as co-commish.

With my life where it's at now between work, family life (including my second child on the way in November) I simply don't have the time I used to have to dedicate to this league but I want it to be a success so I need help to make that happen and make AP MADDEN GREAT...AGAIN.

I am seeking FOUR league members to act as co-commish. This means you will have advance privileges, you will have the power to strike down or approve trades, this means you will pretty much have the same powers that I do.

Ideally, I would like to recruit two co-commishs from the Pacific/Mountain timezone and two from the Central/Eastern time zone so that we have someone around the thread frequently in addition to myself.

If you are interested in being one of these, please shoot me a PM and let me know. Please don't PM me if you know your life is simply too busy to take on this role. Ideally, with five controllers here---there shouldn't be a lot of added responsibility but it just helps keep things moving at all hours when the league needs it.

I will announce the selections once I reach them.

22. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

me either, wtf.

23. domestica

My favorite color is rainbow

got your dik n ballz in a box huh

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.