Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Any Long Island, NY people here?? Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by SoCoWilderNeSs, May 16, 2022.

1. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

If so, I highly recommend checking out "The Warped Tour Band". They're a cover band that's been playing all over the island and sometimes in the city. I've seen them 4 times now and it's always a lot of fun and they do a great job with all the songs. They cover bands like:

Taking Back Sunday
    Green Day
    Yellowcard
    Blink 182
    Underoath
    Silverstein
    Senses Fail
    Neck Deep
    Brand New
    Finch
    My Chemical Romance
    Fall Out Boy
    The Ataris

And a ton more...

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen them a bunch of times around the area. Confirmed they are real good and a fun time.

SoCoWilderNeSs likes this.
  3. I've never actually managed to see them but I always hear great things about them compared to some of the other cover bands around here. I'm sure it'll change by the end of the summer!

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah they typically play with other cover bands in that genre too. The last time I saw them there was a Blink band and a Green Day band that opened up before them. Just a fun way to spend 3-4 hours drinkin beers and singing the songs of your youth.

Would warn though, the WT band does keep some BN songs in their rotation, if you do not want to be exposed to that.

5. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

I'm seeing them tomorrow at Katch...downside is it's an all ages show but the location looks cool.

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Katch is super nice - hope the weather holds, its right on the beach.

7. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

I actually love that they have some BN in their rotation because it's a way for me to listen to some of those old songs I love without giving BN my support or streams. It'd been forever since I've listened to them...I refuse to financially support that band in any way but I can't deny that the songs have memories attached to them.

Now:Navigate! likes this.