Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Any Given Wednesday on HBO TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by heymynameisjoe, Jun 30, 2016.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I think about the Aaron Rodgers interview and still get shivers at how awkward it got between them at one point.

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

He was so bad on ESPN's NBA show and during the draft coverage, but he's showed some promise. I liked the Grantland Basketball Hour and his NBA previews with Jalen were always great.

3. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Yup, exactly what I was thinking too. He made the NBA pre-show unwatchable. Personally, I don't find his style/shtick/whatever very appealing, but it definitely works better with podcasts/written columns.

aoftbsten likes this.
  4. Jeff

Regular Prestigious

Last episode was very bad. A perfect farewell.

5. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

haha didn't bother watching when i saw the guests. no need for a man show reunion

6. This show and its promotion has made me detest Simmons.

7. Jeff

Regular Prestigious

What's surprising is that I think this show probably did pretty well on streaming.

I have multiple friends that watched it on HBO Go that definitely don't read his columns or care about his podcasts.

8. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Simmons rules the podcasting world. The people have spoken: we don't like him on TV.