Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anti-Flag / Stray From The Path / The White Noise / Sharptooth Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Oct 19, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

hmmm. strange then... dunno why they'd list them on the setlist specifically for the Chicago show and then just skip them... oh well, solid set either way.

2. Theemoflamingo

Regular

So I went last night, enjoyed Sharptooth and the white noise more than I thought I would, they definitly sounded heavier than on record. Mainly went for stray, they played: (order might be off towards the middle)

The opening move
    Loudest in the room
    Outbreak
    Let's make a deal
    Badge and a bullet pt 2
    Goodnight alt right
    Black Friday
    All day and night
    Die pig
    Plead the 5th
    Badge and a bullet pt 1
    Snap
    First world problem child

3. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

I seen a clip of them playing Damien in Chicago with Sharptooths vocalist....huh

Regardless stoked

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  4. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Totally thought they were gonna play Damien last night but they didn't:/

5. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

At the show tonight, Sharptooth is sick. The Denver date was rolled into the Punk Against Trump event with a ton of local punk bands. A lot of female fronted groups too!

ADayToFall, tyramail and cwhit like this.
  6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this fucking rules

7. ADayToFall

I think what should also be mentioned, since I dont think it has been, is that peta2, Love Hope Strength, and Voice for the Innocent are participating on this tour. This just shows that this whole tour package, especially Anti Flag who of course made this to begin with, are very amazing people and something that the scene seems to be lacking....for the most part anyways.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I am so stoked for this tonight.

9. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I guess some people got hurt at the show last night. The White Noise posted this on Facebook.

We always do our best to make each show a place of safety and comfort. Our thoughts are with the few that were injured last night, we hope you get well soon

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Dang :( it was a rowdy show on Thursday but everyone was mostly making sure everyone else was okay.

11. ADayToFall

I go to this tonight. Should be fun.

12. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Have Anti-Flag been closing every night? I'm coming late and am only going for them.

13. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Yes.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  14. ADayToFall

Went the other night. All the bands were amazing. I met Lauren from Sharptooth, Shawn and David from White Noise, and Drew from Stray and all were amazing people.

Lauren is one of the most fun people i have ever met and she was very loveable. Shawn and David were cool as fuck and both signed my hand. I crowdsurfed during Strays set and almost hit my head at the barricade, and Drew seen and when i met him, he made sure i was okay. Really amazing dude.

Anti Flag put on an amazing show, Chris is one of the best lads out there. Don't miss it if this tour is still hitting your area.

Turkeylegz and tyramail like this.
  15. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Second all of this. Tonight was nuts. I only know Anti-Flag but was having a blast during every band.