Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anti-Flag / Stray From The Path / The White Noise / Sharptooth Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Oct 19, 2017.

1. riseagainst4L

Regular

Yeah I get that their message fits the tours message, I just meant more the pure noise signing and getting on a decent sized tour right away along with playing stuff like loud fest and vannas farewell show.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Bummed I have to miss this one as well, I was stoked but the opportunity to see Microwave and then hop over to see TUI is more appealing

3. SEMUSIC

Just got back from seeing this show in Detroit, was a lot of fun but it was insane that I saw them a year ago at Royal Oak Music Theater and now I just saw them at the Magic Stick, considerable downgrade size wise, love the Magic Stick though.

4. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I almsot hate to ask, but what would have them do instead, be on marginally successful tours that lead to them not being able to get up off the ground as an up & coming band? I'm stoked for them considering they are seizing these opportunities & moving up the ladder in the process.

5. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Going tonight. Am I correct in thinking A-F and SFTP are switching off in who headlines each night?

6. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Anti Flag are closing every night.

Also can anyone try getting setlists?

maryp1603 likes this.
  7. riseagainst4L

Regular

I’m not saying it’s not the right move from their perspective. Obviously any band would take good label signings and big tours, just from my own perspective it sucks to see a band I don’t like getting put on tours I do like/wanna go to. Feels like a wasted spot on my end. But that’s just my own opinion/preference just like anyone else wants to see bands they like tour together.

8. Cmoney86

Trusted

i cant make my mind up if i want to go tonight or not. i dont want to go alone. anyone from here going want to meet up if i go?

9. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I’ll be there. Not sure what time though. Mainly going for A-F.

ADayToFall likes this.
  10. ADayToFall

Can you get the Anti Flag setlist then?

11. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

ADayToFall likes this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

so happy i ended up going it was a epic show! now i do it all over again tomorrow for story of the year!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  13. ADayToFall

As impatient as i am for setlists, im just very happy to know that The White Noise will be playing The Doctor Will See You Now and SFTP will be playing FUCKING DAMIEN

14. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Setlist from Chicago:

15. ADayToFall

Now we just need a setlist from the other bands.

16. Theemoflamingo

Regular

I can get strays setlist tonight

ADayToFall and tyramail like this.
  17. ADayToFall

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

911 For Peace is a really cool song to throw in there. Solid setlist but nothing I'm super bummed to miss besides that one

Turkeylegz likes this.
  19. ADayToFall

An Anti Flag set with Underground Network makes me happy

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Underground Network is also a cool one

I wish they would stop playing Trillion Dollars

21. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

That’s an almost perfect AF setlist. It’s a shame they don’t play No Future!!!

22. Good Mourning

Went last night and can confirm 100% that they did NOT play Emigre or 911 for Peace.

23. ADayToFall

Maybe they're changing it up every night. If thats the case, i hope they play Underground Network in Atlanta.

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe they had to cut those for time.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

It was a 17 plus show so no curfew