Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anti-Flag / Stray From The Path / The White Noise / Sharptooth Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Oct 19, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

kkushalbeatzz` likes this.
  2. Chuck!

Regular

no Philly... bummer

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I swear, Stray from the Path has never played a show in Michigan that isn't Detroit-area and I'm so tired of it.

Still, this sounds really fun.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This show at Magic Stick will be so tight though

5. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Wish the fever was on this instead of the white noise

red8ge and Frenzyofdeceit like this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That would have been really awesome

7. ALT/MSC/FAN

For sure, I just wish the B and C markets would get some love. I hate having to make a huge trip every time they come to MI haha.

8. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Might go to this for Anti-Flag, but none of the openers really do it for me.

9. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

DAMNNN!!! That would've been tight! Friends with the lead singer of ST, stoked to see them get on such an awesome, & fitting tour!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I might go to this, but I wish this was not a coheadliner. Anti Flag should be headlining and playing a longer set.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Stoked for the white noise. And I have yet to see anti flag or STYG so that should be fun.

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Wish it was STYG and not Stray haha

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Oh hahaha that’s what I meant. I was listening to True View when I typed that.

koryoreo likes this.
  14. Emokid79

Regular

I caught Sharptooth at Sophomore Slump Fest over the summer and I was not impressed. This is a show i can take my time getting to, as I can miss them.

15. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

very stoked for this and for SFTP

16. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Got my tickets to the Atlanta date a couple weeks back (after two months of trying to make money for any pair of tickets). This should be very fun. Second time seeing SFTP.

17. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Both bands are touring with new albums to promote, so this makes sense.

18. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i really don't care for the support that much and it's 3+ hours away, but i may have to make the nyc show. the new record is too damn good.

19. ADayToFall

This tour starts tomorrow night. Going to the Atlanta date. Think anyone can get setlists/merch for this tour?

20. riseagainst4L

Regular

I reeeeeeaaally don’t like sharptooth and I don’t understand the current push behind them.

Emokid79 likes this.
  21. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I love Sharptooth haha. They’re probably my main reason for going. I’ve never seen anti flag or sftp either though so I’m stoked about that.

Chris McComas likes this.
  22. ADayToFall

I've seen SFTP once before when they opened for Enter Shikari. You will probably leave the venue a fan like i did. Hell, they are MY reason for going other than The White Noise, who i also recommend checking out.

tyramail likes this.
  23. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

the white noise is actually my other reason for going, love them!

ADayToFall likes this.
  24. ALT/MSC/FAN

I wish I could go tomorrow - I'd love to see Stray headline and Sharptooth is pretty sick.

25. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Sharptooth fits with what this tour is all about. War on Women would've been a great addition, but they're working on their new album right now.