Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anti-Flag - 20/20 Vision (January 17, 2020) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tomtom94, Oct 25, 2019.

1. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

honestly i thought right away when i discovered them 15ish years ago that theyd never top a new kind of army and im still on that boat haha its just too much of a classic. very few weak releases from them and the last couple records is definitely a resurgence tho. im actually trying to go to punk rock bowling this year theyll definitly be one of the bands im most excited to see there.

2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I always dig a few songs off each album, but this is the first one in a while that's pulled me in the whole way through.

Think it just came out at the right time

333 GANG likes this.
  3. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

This is really good.

Hate Conquers All, 20/20 Vision, and The Disease are my favorites that I keep going back to, but the whole thing is good. American Fall was awesome, and this is a great follow up.

4. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I fucking love it went off like a bomb.

5. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

The studio playthrough they posted on YouTube of this track is incredible. Check out the bass lines..and he doesn't even look at his bass when he's singing/playing some parts. So good.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s not live tho it’s the audio from the album. Would be better if they actually used the live audio

7. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Chris is my favorite bass player in the game. His fingers move all over that fretboard and he never even misses a note. Last time I saw them I told my ex just to watch his fingers move the entire show. I wish I was as quarter as talented as he is

mmhmm and Kuri44 like this.
  8. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Yeah, couldn’t take my eyes off it when I saw them last month. He’s incredible

9. 333 GANG

ACAB

I don’t think anyone actually thought it was live

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

Ok.. but still if your gonna post a full play through of the album live atleast use the live audio would make the video 10x better. I have always hated it when bands post live videos and use studio/ album recording. What’s the point if your not gonna use the live audio??????

11. 333 GANG

ACAB

Most bands, or at least their labels, post full albums on YouTube nowadays. It seems like instead of using a static graphic or a lyric video, they just decided to use videos of them playing along instead. I think it’s much more appealing than the standard fare we typically get.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Still would be better if it was the live audio

13. 333 GANG

ACAB

But that... wouldn’t serve the purpose it’s trying to. They put up the studio tracks because a good number of people consume music through YouTube.

MysteryKnight and mmhmm like this.
  14. Cmoney86

Trusted

I’m sure they have the live audio recorded. it’s not that hard to upload both.... and what is the purpose it’s a live play through so regardless if it’s meant so people can just listen to it they still should use the live audio. Why even do it in the first place. All time low did the same thing and they used the live audio so....

and if you read the comments alot of people share the same point i do and want the live version so...

15. 333 GANG

ACAB

I think you’re missing the point, but we’ll just agree to disagree and move on here.

Gallhammer and mmhmm like this.
  16. Cmoney86

Trusted

no im not missing any point and a lot of people in the comments want the live audio so im not the only person

17. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

You missed the point of my post. It had nothing to do with live vs studio. Lol.

Gallhammer and 333 GANG like this.
  18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Just listened to this and loved it upon first listen!

333 GANG likes this.
  19. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i adore Christian Nationalist, Un-American, and Resistance Frequencies. i am okay on most of the rest and just dont like some of it. 2020 Vision is my least favorite version of the bands sound coupled with some autopilot feeling writing. dont think this is one ill put on front to back ever again but the hits are real hits

20. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Such a good release. It’s been disheartening that this 4-year shitstorm hadn’t resulted in an “American Idiot” or “War on Errorism” and while this will never go as mainstream as those, it gets me fired up.

CTFFEMT93, mmhmm and 333 GANG like this.
  21. Cmoney86

Trusted

I hope this makes the top 200 when that drops on Tuesday

22. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

B-sides are great, of course.

23. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

What b sides?!

333 GANG likes this.
  24. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Wonder if they’ll release the b-sides officially once President Dingus’ trial ends and he’s kicked out of DC

25. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

The ones on the three 7"s. I have no way of ripping them sorry.

Gnarly Charlie likes this.