Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anti-Flag – “Sold Everything” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Album is tremendous and this is an excellent way to kick it off.

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I was a little on the fence when I heard a single or two but really am enjoying the album. Love these guys and glad they still put out top quality stuff.

4. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

First AF album I’ve listened to since 2009 and I enjoyed it a lot! Great features and catchy tunes

333 GANG likes this.
  5. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

The last two before this, particularly American Fall, are top tier for my money. Similar sound and catchy as hell. They are on a half decade heater.

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I love this opener. The album is very good. I like the more alternative punk side of these guys.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

Catchy as hell you say? I’ll give em a spin!

Orla, fredwordsmith and Turkeylegz like this.
  8. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

This new record is up there with anything they’ve ever done, which is a remarkable achievement. But I think American Fall is definitely a top two record from them.

9. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

Yeah I'm fully back on board after a very long break of listening to them. I haven't really listened since The Bright Lights of America, but this album is so catchy. Great album to kick off the year with.

10. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

All the peeps in this thread saying they’re getting back into Anti Flag are missing out on American fall and 20/20 vision. Their last few years are right up there with the blood and empire years

11. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

blood and empire is my favorite AF album!

12. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

American Fall is what got me actually into them, 20/20 kept me around, & this album has me sold