Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anthem [PS4, XBOX1, PC] (EA, Bioware)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Feb 23, 2019.

1. GBlades

Trusted

Anthem is an online multiplayeraction role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox Oneon February 22, 2019. Players will assume the role of a Freelancer, one of a group of people who leave their civilization to explore the surrounding landscape.

Anthem-game-1089902.jpg

There are many of looking for updates, friends, freelancers due to join so I expect this thread be a culmination of all.things that can add each other on an delve into the world of Anthem together. This game is pretty damn fun and the music resonates with each (slow Fort Tarsus) step.

PSN: GBlades89

If you wish to leave your gamertag and system I will add on here .

2. GBlades

Trusted

I'll gonfirts, my PSN is GBlades89 currently starting out but hoping to do so much in the next few hours that I try and perfect my skills

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Sub in case I buy this

4. GBlades

Trusted

I'm thinking you've got a backlog anyway from the various threads over you in

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I could use a good multiplayer shooter though, problem is I don’t think this game is good enough to justify a full price purchase yet

6. GBlades

Trusted

I'm sure you're got a good looter shooter here by the time you finish that. Hopefuyy fixed minor bugs too.

sophos34 likes this.
  7. GBlades

Trusted

I don't think we will get a lot here but at least it'll be a tight community

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'm playing on PS4, APD1026. Really enjoying it.

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

anthem seems like the perfect game to wait until it’s cheaper and since free DLC that makes it better.

Arry and mescalineeyes like this.
  10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

subbin’ but I’ll be waiting for the updates before I buy. i have a pretty healthy backlog rn anyway.

but im super excited to get into this. huge fan of the demo minus some stuff

mescalineeyes likes this.
  11. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Yeah as soon as this hits 30 I’m buying.

12. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

the quest types get repetitive fast but i do love my loot grinds. i definitely see the potential, i really hope it improves later on.

i don't think i'm in love with any either of the classes. i've only tried storm and interceptor.. will try out colossus later.

13. GBlades

Trusted

I really like this game. I know it's had its reviews that have went downhill but I'm really enjoying it. Sure it has its up and downs but there is a vast world out there to be explored and the gameplay is addictive.

14. drewinseries

Drew

I definitely want this, but I'm going to wait for a sale. I honestly can't believe this took them 6 years.

15. GBlades

Trusted

Flying about like Iron Man never gets old.

Arry and drewinseries like this.
  16. drewinseries

Drew

Yeah I loved the flight mechanics when I played the demo. I had a ton of bugs though, with sound cutting out, enemies disappearing, enemies not reacting to me etc. I hear endgame is really bland. Should have released it at lower price if so much content was missing.

17. Arry

side note, i saw a colossus player named 'WrexV05" and it made me miss the mass effect world

18. mescalineeyes

Just wait until you get some of those N7 armor decals.

Arry likes this.
  19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

everything about this looks ridiculously repetitive

Henry likes this.
  20. Arry

I saw! time to grind some coins

21. mescalineeyes

it is, but the first few hours are like 11/10 levels of fun.

also best looking game ever hands down.

22. zigbigwig

did they give any info on what kind of updates they'll give in the next few months?

23. Arry

zigbigwig likes this.
  24. zigbigwig

thanks. i'll keep an eye on that.

i did a quick search on the internet and it seems like the current complaint is the bad drop rates for loot?

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator