Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ant-Man and The Wasp (Peyton Reed, July 6, 2018) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks fine

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Looks fun

3. Looks like a ton of fun. The ant playing drums made me roll my eyes, though lol.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Reminds me of Joe's Apartment. lol

Adrian Villagomez and williek311 like this.
  5. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Speak for yourself. I want more ants playing instruments! Make the whole film ants playing instruments!

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  6. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Love the trailer! I just love the look of the action in this and so glad we're finally getting Wasp.

7. Davjs

Trusted

I want a team up movie between the drum playing ant and the ant from Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

I don't need any humans in this movie except the villain.

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

More Michael Pena.

9. airik625 May 1, 2018
    (Last edited: May 1, 2018)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Same. Everything else looks like a lot of fun though.

The scene with the Wasp beating those guys up in the car reminded me of that a similar in Deadpool.

10. I like the red and yellow color schemes the heroes have.

And I love that Lawrence Fishburne was Goliath.

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

First look at James Woo (Randall Park) in the film

DE61125E-B245-4AC1-910B-D84B073EA08F.jpeg

12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

6D7E8EEC-1833-4FB2-8061-AD59D6502086.jpeg

JaytotheGee and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So glad my favorite Destiny class is the villain.

kupe likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It appears that it is indeed true that Hank, Hope, and Janet get the snap while Scott and Ghost are trapped in the quantum realm.

16. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I read that as well. Now I’m really curious about A4 because they’ve cast a teenage Cassie for that film, which maaaaaybe means A4 takes place years later. Scott would be trapped in the quantum realm for years, missing out on watching his daughter grow up, which is in line with his arc in this film of wanting to return home to his daughter as soon as possible. So that means we’d be potentially walking in on a Leftovers world that has been trying to deal with and move on from the devastating losses after many years have passed.

Or it could just be a time travel thing.

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I would prefer it if years pass after Infinity War and people have just moved on while the Earth heroes have retired (the photo of an old Tony Stark in a SHIELD uniform could support this). Young people like Cassie pull a stunt and Captain Marvel finally makes her way to Earth (maybe it takes her years to get back due to how far out in the cosmos she is) which influences the original Avengers along with Rocket and Nebula (who have lived on Earth since Infinity War) to finally do something and try to reverse what Thanos did. This will also make Thanos’ philosophy event stronger if throughout the years some planets have benefitted from what he did.

18. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

It would definitely lineup with the bits of information we’ve been given thus far. Evangeline Lilly said that A4 is headed into Lost season 4 territory, which of course is the season where we jumped ahead into the future and had to play catch up with the characters. Gwyneth Paltrow also recently dropped that bit in an interview about her and Tony being married and having a kid. So it seems likely we’re about to be dropped into a very different world. It’d be interesting to see Scott Lang being brought back from the quantum realm only to find his daughter all grown up, half of humanity gone, and the Avengers completely disbanded and scattered. His work in the quantum realm could be what propels them all to come back together for “one last mission.”

19. Kuri44

Lol I saw a commercial for this on Telemundo and it was basically made up of scenes featuring Luis and his grandma, who also says a couple of words in Spanish.

chewbacca110 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  20. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Just discovered this isn’t out in the UK until August 3rd?!? Genuinely thought it was out this week! How do we avoid spoilers for a whole month?

Apparently it’s due to a later release date for Incredibles 2 and the fact that the World Cup is on.

I’m very sad!

SpyKi likes this.
  21. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Damn. That's pretty fucked.

22. StevenW92

Regular

This is bad news. We usually get the Marvel films a few days early. Will be very hard to avoid spoilers.

However should things go Englands way in the World Cup we’ll have just about sobered up in time for this.

23. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

And if things don't go England's way... we'll still have just about sobered up in time for this! #DrownOurSorrows

StevenW92 likes this.
  24. GBlades

Trusted

I can understand maybe a week for us to get it but nearly a whole month is ridiculous. Shame though since we usually get it early!

25. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Yeah. I genuinely hadn't realised and thought it was out this week.