Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Another New From First to Last Song With Sonny

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

From First to Last’s Matt Good played a new song from the band, with what appears to be Sonny Moore on vocals, last night during his DJ set. The track is titled “Surrender” and the footage from the live stream on Instagram can be watched via YouTube.

2. robargarthan

Hard to judge due to the quality but it doesn't sound great to me.

3. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

If it's anything like Make War & produced by Feldmann, it's probably going to suck. I will still listen and enjoy it.

4. Madmod

Lurking

I don't know what it is about this band but I enjoy all the bad music they make.

parkerxcore, honkytonk and js977 like this.
  5. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

......wat

The universe sucks these days. If you enjoy it, then it must not suck that much since that is always subjective compared to...liking the thing.

6. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

It’s okay to listen to terrible things sometimes. I mean, That last song had terrible lyrics but I still enjoyed it.

7. zachzacchero Dec 5, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2017)
    zachzacchero

A band's song premiered during a DJ set, live streamed on Instagram, listenable on YouTube.

8. ttmessick

This albums gonna rawk don’t @ me.

parkerxcore likes this.
  9. youngplanetary

my thoughts exactly

zachzacchero likes this.
  10. tobytobes

Regular

We could have gone deeper. Next year there's another two social medias added to the list.

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Well that sounded even worse than Make War which is bad in its own right (mostly due to lyrics).

Heroine will always be the creative peak of this band.