Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 96

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Buu buu desu wa

emojedi likes this.
  2. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

Honestly, the "comedy" scenes in Hellsing are what hold it back from being a ten out of ten perfect series in my opinion. They can nix them altogether and I would cheer hahahaha.

3. For sure. It's classic Shinbou and the cast of characters is great. If you haven't already, I'd also recommend giving And Yet The Town Moves a shot. Both shows are funnier and less creepy than the Monogatari series.

4. Bluedm

*Shows off Google Knowledge Panel*

How is everyone enjoying Dr. Stone? I watched the dub and I don't want my brain to freak out so I'm going to wait for S2 to be dubbed before I start watching again.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I read the first 50 chapters or so. I mostly likely, but its too weirdly horny for me.

6. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Anyone watching Wonder Egg Priority or whatever it’s called? Probably going to start it once Yuru Camp S2 is done.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  7. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I'm really enjoying it! It's in a similar vein to Utena and Madoka but very much its own beast. I am very happy with how they portray trauma and the importance of friendship.

8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe the new Demon Slayer movie is opening in theaters in the US in April, but the digital release isn't coming till June. Such a stupid decision with the pandemic.

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Finally started Attack On Titan Season 4 and I reaaallyyyy could’ve used a “previously on” segment because I’m 3 episodes in and have no idea what’s going on.

anyone know of any good recap vids I could watch that won’t spoil anything?

10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I had real trouble connecting with the 2nd and 3rd seasons because of the gap waiting for them, recently been going through the manga and the whole things works so much better when it's experienced continuously.

I've not watched it all but this video seems like a good recap.

I Am Mick likes this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

thanks, just watching the last 15 minutes of this kind of cleared up some stuff I forgot. I watched the full first episode not even realizing it was a 4 year jump, I assumed it was a very long flashback for a while. Doesn't help that so many characters look the same and have similiar names

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Woah woah woah. Sounds like I need to watch

SpyKi likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my constant jujutsu kaisen is too good right now.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  14. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

finished monster last week, show was so good. finished first season of saiki k and it was a ton of fun. about halfway through great pretender and show is also a blast, anime is the best

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  15. emojedi

Trusted

if anyone is a Love Live fan, I highly suggest checking out D4DJ: First Mix. It's also made by Bushiroad and has some dope music in it.

16. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Finished Jujutsu Kaisen bc @CobraKidJon kept raving about it and it was fun as hell

SpyKi likes this.
  17. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Why hello new thread! Random thoughts..:
    Jujutsu Kaisen was awesome.
    AoT season four part one was so good that I went ahead and read the manga...and omg.
    I’m excited for My Hero Academia season 5.
    I’m almost done with RE Zero season one.
    Demon Slayer was good and I can’t wait for the movie.
    My wife and I just started Dr. Stone, interesting so far.

SpyKi likes this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Does reading the AoT manga make sense from this point if I’ve only watched the anime? I was also considering jumping in because I don’t want to wait another year to see the end, wasn’t sure if the anime condensed enough that the manga would be confusing.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  19. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

It’s a really accurate adaptation. I started reading at the infamous table scene. If you want to start from where the show left off, get volume 29.

I Am Mick likes this.
  20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

awesome, thanks!

xapplexpiex likes this.
  21. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

JoJo's Part 6 Confirmed. Very excite.

22. Bane

The spiciest meme

My girl has arrived, let's go lesbian squad

23. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

All caught up with AoT, excited to see where the last half of the season will lead!

xapplexpiex likes this.
  24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

It takes really wild turns.

25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It would have made the last “half” a decent amount shorter, but I really wish they would have gone another ~4-5 eps and ended on an absolutely incredible cliffhanger the end of chapter 123