Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 92

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

weathering with you out on digital now

GBlades and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  2. Bane

The spiciest meme

Watched the first 2 episodes of Deca-Dence since I'd been hearing the name and I've been slacking on new shows, definitely something intriguing and you absolutely need 2 episodes for it, excited to keep watching more and seeing if it holds up. Then I looked up info on it and it's by the same director and writer duo that directed and wrote Mob Psycho 100. So hell fuckin yea let's fuckin go.

3. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Not sure if anyone has watched it but Hi Score Girl was dope. I’d highly recommend it if you like 90s arcade games with a bit of anime romcom.

Also just watched Toradora this week which was also awesome. I don’t know how I slept on that one all this time.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Does anyone know where I can watch A Farewell To Weapons? It's one of the short's in Short Piece...can't seem to find it anywhere, legit or otherwise

5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

just sign up for a 30-day free trial of hidive Stream Short Peace on HIDIVE

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Vase Full Of Rocks and Shakriel like this.
  7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

JamesMichael likes this.
  8. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I need to watch that.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Anyone reading Burn the Witch? I just love Kubo's art. Not sure about the story so far, but its crazy early.

10. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

itll actually only be 4 chapters so its halfway done lol. i agree the art is phenomenal but the story doesnt seem super interesting. seems really well suited to be a short movie, which it will be in october. i do wish he would have gone for something longer with the concept, i love witches and as always kubo's character design is top notch.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

holy crap. I thought it would at least be a twenty chapter one lol

12. JamesMichael

I just watched ‘Your Lie In April’ damn that was good.

13. CobraKidJon

I miss anime so much

I’ve been puttting more time into video games so I’ve watched way less anime

14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Re:Zero S2 has been crazy good.

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

16. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

so burn the witch will return for a “second season” sometime in the future, so it seems like kubo wants to make this longer without having to deal with the weekly schedule or cancellations danger.

@Henry

SpyKi likes this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

ohh that sounds good. I like that idea. Always hated the way Zombie Powder just ended suddenly.

18. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

perfect scenario. let him just make it when he wants to. it'll probably be better for him and the manga.

19. JamesMichael

Damn I haven't heard Zombiepowder in years. I remember when I was really into Bleach I found out about Zombiepowder and read the manga.

20. CobraKidJon

a show I’m slowly moving up my watch list is haikyuuu because all my friends recommend it

21. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Never thought I’d like a sport anime but that has become one of my all time favorite anime.

22. SpyKi

I started it with my wife and she loves it. I liked it but i never really get that into sports anime/manga for whatever reason.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I had this feeling about berserk, but now the story and art are both a mess

24. SpyKi

well I have no issues at all with Berserk currently except how long it's taking. I think it's weird to release a chapter then wait months for another single chapter. They might as well just do mini arcs which is what BTW seems to be aiming for. Similar to how Image comics does things.

Henry likes this.
  25. JamesMichael

I’ve just started watching Durarara! again as I missed the second season and it had been so long since I watched the first I thought I’d just give it all a run through. I loved the first season when I was in my early 20s and I’m 4 eps in and that doesn’t look like it has changed. Hoping season 2 is just as good.

Is anyone else a fan?