Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 91

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

crunchyroll app is so bad on Xbox that it won’t let me watch fire force

2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I totally forgot My Teen Romantic Comedy, the third and final season is finally coming out today. I'm so pumped.

Allpwrtoslaves and Shakriel like this.
  3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

4. CobraKidJon

me: I could watch Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure or Fire Force since I got time

also me: how about another re-watch of akame ga kill!

5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I've never seen that show. But I am enjoying Fire Force right now. It's not mind blowing, but it's just a good ride.

6. CobraKidJon

I love akame ga kill it was one of the first anime I watched when I really started getting in but yeah I saw a few episodes of fire force and I’m down to watch it

I just hate waiting for new episodes tbh lol

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  7. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

This will be the first anime I've watched in a while. (mostly due to depression vs lack of interest in anime)

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

I think the anime that got me really started on watching again were Attack On Titan, Akame Ga Kill! and Kill La Kill.

9. Shakriel

I plan to watch akame ga kill one day

10. CobraKidJon

It’s the best

11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Dang, now I may watch it. I'm watching Tower Of God right now. It's pretty good.

12. CobraKidJon

the best part of it is it’s just one season so I always love those kind of anime

13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Do you watch on Crunchyroll or fansubs? I was reading a discussion about the first episode of the season, and some manga readers were saying a bunch of the dialogue was translated poorly leading to many lines taking on totally incorrect meanings.

14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I watch Crunchyroll. I mean, it doesn't bother me really. It just means I have something new to experience when I read the manga.

15. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i enjoyed the first ep of god of high school, some great animation sequences, particularly the bike chase.

also wanna watch japan sinks 2020, since its done by masaki yuasa with kensuke ushio doing the ost. so it already sounds like a winner to me

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I introduced my parents to Studio Ghibli and they enjoyed the films I selected.

I am showing them ‘Your Name’ tonight.

Shakriel and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  17. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Kind of funny you say that because I was thinking of watching Your Name with my mom sometime soon. She's liked every Ghibli movie I've shown her so I think she'll probably like Your Name as well.

Patema Inverted is another one I'll probably watch with her at some point

justin. and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  18. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Japan Sinks 2020 was the worst train wreck of an anime that I couldn’t stop watching.

19. CobraKidJon

akame ga kill being about destroying a corrupt government like capitalism is fun

20. CobraKidJon

It’s also always fun to see an anime studio and be like huh I wonder what other stuff they made.

I thought Tokyo ghoul was eh and then I found out they are currently working on black clover and naruto and went whaaaaa.

I think looked into akame ga kill studio and they are working on re:zero and also devil is a part timer.

21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Re:Zero new season started out alright. Hope it gets a stronger. I saw Devil Part Time and it was pretty meh, but I heard I watched the wrong version.

22. michael_gatto

Trusted

Started watching BNA today.

23. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I binged Tower of God. I loved the ending, but it took a while for the characters to grow on me. I hear from the WEBTOON readers that if they make a season 2, it’ll be even better.

24. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

the author of act age has been arrested for harassing minors. the series was a jump fan favorite and was gaining a lot of ground, now it will most likely be canceled. fuck that scumbag

25. Shakriel

jesus christ. i almost bought the first volume to give it a shot, glad i didn't now.

aliens exist likes this.