Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 70

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

now onto one punch man

2. Bane

The spiciest meme

Should go for Mob Psycho 100 instead imo but One Punch is fun enough

3. CobraKidJon

It was mostly kidding. I just needed one episode on OPM to catch up but I’ll watch some JJBA today.

4. CobraKidJon

all I need in my life is just JJBA to be about stands because this rules so much

MFA and Bane like this.
  5. Bane

The spiciest meme

[​IMG]

6. Bane

The spiciest meme

I will say Part 3 does drag on a LITTLE bit for some people but it's still great stuff

Oh and are you watching sub or dub? I highly recommend subs for Jojo, ESPECIALLY Part 3 for a specific character.

7. CobraKidJon

I didn’t even know there was a dub but I’m only watching sub tbh.

8. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

9. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh ok, cool cool then you're all set

10. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Jojo is a wonderful show

11. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Felt like watching Sailor Moon. Which series should I start with? I know I watched most of the original a long, long time ago, but definitely only saw a few of Crystal.

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Crystal is a lot more to the point. Has more of a kai feel. Drops all of the filler.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

OK cool, thank you very much!

14. Bane

The spiciest meme

So I may have gone through season 2 of Aggretsuko on the first day lol

So I went in not liking Tadano, thought he was too perfect and just too much at first but he ended up actually being super cool, I'm just not in love with the way he was introduced with the driving school. And boy I almost got really upset with Haida starting episode 10 but they actually managed to keep it pretty chill with him and he ended up being supportive of Retsuko, I'm content with that. Oh, Fenneko got kinda shafted this season I feel, kind of unfortunate but maybe they'll get a 3rd season and she can get more

Also kind of feel like Anai was still kind of fucked up for doing all that stuff to Retsuko and co. even if he ended up having a change of heart, but I guess at least he didn't actually end up doing any permanent damage to those he was blackmailing and whatever

Oh also I don't REALLY buy the whole "oh cars are just too much for me with the signs and what not BUT YEA SURE I'LL FLY THIS JET NO PROB". I feel like it would have been better if he actually got the AI to drive everything for him so that would be kind of consistent

But yea, very much enjoyed it!

Shakriel likes this.
  15. Chocobo

Regular

Vinland Saga looks interesting and that Aimer ED song is beautiful, as always

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Started rewatching the Dark Tournament last night. I think I got through about 20 episodes skipping through a lot of the exposition. I've watched this series so many times, I just want to see Kuwabara beat people up with the power of luv. lol

[​IMG]

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
    StepsInADance likes this.
  18. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I love Pluto! Think it's probably my favourite Urasawa manga. Could be a great anime!

StepsInADance likes this.
  19. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

finally an update on pluto, feel like that was announced so long ago.

also ive never read vinland saga but im always surprised when i remember its by the same guy who did planetes

20. CobraKidJon

Raku likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

dedicating this weekend to neon genesis evangelion if we being honest.

SpyKi likes this.
  22. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'm getting my friend to finally watch it.

23. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

I'm dedicating the forseeable future to Jojo worship

Bane and SpyKi like this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I love that My Hero knocks out four seasons in less time than it takes One Punch Man to do two.

Raku likes this.
  25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

To be fair, that's not the fault of the IP, but I get what you mean. I wonder what those studios usual turn around rate is.