Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 62

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

This rules

Bane likes this.
  2. brothemighty

Trusted

Boogiepop's plotting sucks. Visuals over coherence is a common occurrence in anime

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I think that's really subjective to tell type of anime you're watching. 95% of the anime I watch don't have this problem.

4. CobraKidJon

I’m most likely getting crunchyroll back so that’s pretty exciting.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

OPM>Mob

SpyKi likes this.
  6. brothemighty

Trusted

I'd put them at about the same place. Maybe give MP100 the edge lately. ONE is a genius

7. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh hey the boy that keeps breaking himself from that thing came in

[​IMG]

GBlades and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  8. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Any good shows this season you guys would reccomend?

9. Bane

The spiciest meme

Promised Neverland, My Roommate is a Cat, and Kaguya-Sama Love is War are all really good ones I've been enjoying a lot. There's also Rising of the Shield Hero which has elements I'm not super happy with but it has potential.

Doomsday likes this.
  10. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

neverland is the must watch of the season, aside from that id say dororo and kaguya-sama. mob psycho if youve seen the first season.

Shakriel and Doomsday like this.
  11. StepsInADance

Josh and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  12. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh yea that manga I was stanning hard for got an anime announcement, gonna be made from the studio that did Land of the Lustrous. Highly stylized CG, beyond excited as it's one of my favorite manga's in years.

Raku and Josh like this.
  13. Josh Feb 8, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 8, 2019)
    I have mixed feelings about serious anthropomorphized animals, but I'll probably give that one a shot. I'm interested to see Orange's animation, since LotL looked great.

This week's biggest trailer had to be Vinland Saga. Haven't read the manga myself.

Edit: Oh true. I just realized that the creator of Vinland Saga is also the creator of Planetes. I have high expectations now, haha.

14. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Vinland Saga is pretty great, there is some stuff from the manga I wasn't expecting to see in that trailer considering how late the characters appear. Hope they don't skip a bunch of shit that'd be awful

15. EarlyMorningRiser

Keep on the sunny side.

I clicked on Hi Score Girl in Netflix one night just out of curiosity because I like vintage video games, and I’m actually really enjoying it.

16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

See, I might try it because the trailer really pushes me away from it, but I keep hearing good things

EarlyMorningRiser likes this.
  17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

18. StepsInADance

yikes thats so absurd. i want to play the game but im gonna need a very significant price drop, theres all sorts of little things popping up now that suggest the game is very unpolished.

19. Oh dang I just realized my three favorite Jrock bands all had albums last year I'm so behind

20. Plus ultra. I just finished season three of MHA. Season four feels a long way off, but I haven't seen the movie yet, so there's that!

SpyKi likes this.
  21. Caught an early screening of Alita and it was everything I hoped it would be.

SpyKi likes this.
  22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I really hate this community sometimes.

IMG_20190216_192845.jpg

24. Yeah, the whole Vic saga has been really disappointing.

25. CobraKidJon

Raku likes this.