Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 56

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I am so damn HYPED for this next arc of My Hero Academia. GOSH

2. OwainGlyndwr

I am the Aleutian allusion illusion Supporter

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone seen After the Rain? I've watched the first couple episodes and thought it was pretty charming. Seems like it might fill the Kimi ni Todoke void for me.

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Kimi Ni Todoke is top tier anime.

I might have to give After The Rain a shot.

4. OwainGlyndwr

KNT is one of my favorites of all time.

After the Rain kinda reminds me of it so far; you might like it. I'll report back when I've seen more.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

going to watch the My Hero Academia move on Saturday and the next day watch My Neighbor Totoro. Fun times.

Raku, Bane and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  6. Bane

The spiciest meme

ayyyyyy I just got a ticket to the MHA movie on Saturday too

Raku likes this.
  7. eyyy AoT spoilers i guess

screenshot.jpg

My desktop rn. the bottom one lolol.

8. Raku

Regular

I watched the MHA movie Thursday, and it was amazing. Can't wait to see the film again...

Not sure if I want to wait for BR, or try seeing it again in theatres. I had a great time with an energetic audience, but I also missed some dialogue/important audio because of how loud everyone was. However, it was still cool to be in that moment even though I failed to hear things from the film.

9. CobraKidJon

HEYYOOOO the obvious is here

Raku likes this.
  10. OwainGlyndwr

@SpyKi Have you seen No Game No Life: Zero? I haven't found a good place to watch it yet but I was wondering if it was any good. Absolutely loved the first season of the show, and I know it's one of your favorites.

11. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I haven't seen it yet. I haven't found a good version yet either. I'm hoping it's good though.

12. OwainGlyndwr

WTF apparently it's available subbed on Hulu. Since it came out I checked online periodically and didn't find anything, but I was catching up on this thread and it reminded me (hence the message) and I thought to check again—and there it is. Weird.

I guess I know what I'll be watching tomorrow.

SpyKi likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon Sep 28, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 28, 2018)
    CobraKidJon

I was trying to buy tickets for the MHA showing tomorrow and there is three showings all at the same time that say "Japanese voices speaking" and "English voice overs"

WHICH ONE IS IT

Raku and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  14. Bane

The spiciest meme

I believe tomorrow is dub

Raku likes this.
  15. CobraKidJon

you right:

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes will be in over 400 theaters across the U.S. and Canada on September 25, 26, 27, 29, and October 2. The English dubbed version of the movie will be available on September 25, 27, and 29 and the Japanese dub with English subtitles on September 26 and October 2.

Raku likes this.
  16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Can't wait to watch the JP dub on the second.

17. Raku

Regular

I still have yet to watch the current season (only thing I watched was the special before I went to go see the movie last night), and I am hyped. Not only to finally see the amazing stuff in season 3, but the stuff that might appear in season 4.

My Hero Academia is doing amazingly well, and I'm excited how much farther things (can possibly) go from here. Kōhei Horikoshi must be loving how much success he is having. I'm not the one surprised by how successful things are with this franchise... I mean this recent movie sold out in theatres like it was a brand new Dragon Ball movie (or some other successful franchise (both anime, and non-anime alike).

18. Bane

The spiciest meme

MHA movie was very fun

Raku likes this.
  19. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Will the MHA movie be on Crunchy Roll in the future like the series is?

20. Bane

The spiciest meme

I assume so but I'm not 100% sure

xapplexpiex likes this.
  21. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh and no spoilers but all the Bakugo and Kirishima moments :ok:

And lowkey Jirou and Momo

22. CobraKidJon

My brother blessed me with tickets to tomorrow’s showing of MHA movie and I am really hyped.

23. CobraKidJon

I’m about to watch the MHA movie and I’m hyped

Bane likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

the MHA movie was good and shout out to the CALIFORNIA SMASH
    the only sucky thing was they had 3 showings going on at the same time and the ticket person kept misguiding people. People were constantly trying to argue for seats when instead they should have checked tickets and went to right theatre.

also all 3 showings were sold out so that was cool.

25. Chocobo

Regular

Yuru Camp season 2 and movie confirmed! :heart:

Josh, Vase Full Of Rocks and Shakriel like this.