Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

Shirou is by far the worst in 2006 Fate Stay Night, which is in itself a bad show. Zero and Unlimited Blade Works are miiiiiiiiiiles ahead of it

2. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I don't know, he just seems way fucking dumber in UBW than I remember. Granted.... Fate Stay/Night 2006 was one of the first series I watched all the way through, and that was years ago. I did like it, but I also tend to be way less picky than most people when it comes to anime. Like... my raw/average rating on MyAnimeList is pretty damn high in comparison to most other people. Will definitely agree about Zero and UBW being much better though

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

i stan him

Bane and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  4. StepsInADance Jul 28, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2018)
    StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

watched the first episode of cells at work last night and it was so much fun, really well thought out and original concept, good actions sequences and a lot of well done light hearted comedy, gonna be what i keep up with this season aside from muhyo and roji once it premieres, which no one will care about but me since ive dreamt about an anime for this since i was in middle school.

5. CobraKidJon

I swear MHA episodes are starting to feel shorter and shorter every episode.

I'm so excited to see all these new quirks tho.

6. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This is actually a really fun thing to do. I did my own, but I might have done it wrong...

Screenshot_20180729-094250_Chrome.jpg

7. CobraKidJon

I'm calling the police because this is a serious crime

Raku likes this.
  8. Bane

The spiciest meme

Well by that time My Hero Academia might need a break due to starting to catch up to the manga so maybe good timing

Raku likes this.
  9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

If any of you need a break from what you're watching or just need something casual, funny and cute to watch I would suggest Laid-Back Camp.

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dog with a Blog and SpyKi like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

I'm loving these anime movies to theatres.

I'm catching Grave Of The Fireflies this Wednesday and I'm bummed because the Cowboy Bebop movie is the same day/time.

Raku likes this.
  12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Perfect Blue is my favourite anime movie.

13. Dog with a Blog

I work at the movies and about to screen the Cowboy Bebop movie. As much as I love the series, I’ve actually never seen the movie! So this is exciting

14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

What's a Cowboy Bebop?

15. CobraKidJon

don't get me started on how I made plans to see another movie with someone else the same day it's showing here.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m getting back into anime. I watched FLCL yesterday and now I’m onto MHA.

SpyKi likes this.
  17. Bane

The spiciest meme

Good shit

18. CobraKidJon

need to get into some new anime when i ever have free time

that boxing one looks like my style

19. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Contemplating seeing Night is Short, Walk on Girl since it's at my nearby theater Tuesday and Wednesday.

20. StepsInADance

i got tickets for night is short for tomorrow. gonna be talking my younger brother since he loved crybaby and ive been trying to get him to see more of yuasa's work.

21. SpyKi

I watched it because I loved Crybaby but really disliked it. There were parts I enjoyed but by the end I was just annoyed by most of it. I also watched Mind Game which I liked a fair bit more than Night is Short but it still didn't do that much for me.

22. StepsInADance

have you seen tatami galaxy? this seems more in line with that and i really love tatami galaxy

Shakriel likes this.
  23. SpyKi

I haven't yet but it's on my to watch list.

24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

SpyKi likes this.
  25. SpyKi

I love that so much.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.