Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 48

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I'm like a million years late to the bandwagon but I finally started Kill La Kill and I'm really enjoying it.

2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I enjoyed catching back up with the MHA manga over the past week but man, the material is really elevated to another level when it's animated. Fantastic episode this week and I cannot wait to see how the rest of this arc is adapted.

lightning likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

how dare they make us wait until next week

HOW DARE THEY

lightning and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  4. CobraKidJon

ok so I didn't think I need to spoiler tag this because I'm talking hypothetical here.

Let's say ether One For All or All For One die without transferring their powers. Do the powers just stay gone forever or can they still be transferred?

5. dogdad

Regular

jumping into here to say MHA has been a wild ride but I also just started Hunter x hunter for the first time ever and WOW. what an anime i’ll never forgive myself for being SO LATE on this

StepsInADance and SpyKi like this.
  6. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Hunter x Hunter is the GOAT.

dogdad and tucah like this.
  7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

before i starting using tucah as my universal username everywhere i used a HxH themed name. love it so much, although it's been a hard time being a HxH fan for the past...decade or so.

SpyKi likes this.
  8. Bane

The spiciest meme

I've been going back and forth on whether to start it or not, getting into a 100+ episode series is always a bit daunting if you haven't been following it as it aired. But so many people acclaim it, so I might just about do it now.

dogdad likes this.
  9. SpyKi

It's absolutely worth it. There's no long drawn out filler arcs or padding, just incredible story telling and characters. I burned through it so fast and I would kill for 100 more episodes honestly. It's so good.

dogdad likes this.
  10. dogdad

Regular

I literally just started watching it maybe two weeks ago and I'm on episode 46. It's so addicting. The second ending theme tho guys... so epic

SpyKi likes this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm one of the people who also joined HxH late, which is stupid because Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favorite anime of all time, but it was nice not to take it at my own pace.

I'm also in the minority (I'm pretty sure?) where I think the Chimera Ant arc is fucking way too long and absolutely not worth the time you invest because to me there is no payoff. But like I said, that's apparently just me. Others from what I've heard think it's one of the best anime arcs ever. I could have done without it completely (or at least 40 episodes shorter).

12. SpyKi

The pay off is one of the coolest in all of anime in my opinion. Largely because of how unconventional it is.

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

To each their own. To me, it's not worth the 75 episodes.

14. SpyKi

The episodes themselves were fantastic to me as well so I never had any issues.

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Like I said, to each their own.

Would have rather spent mt time with something else.

16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Chimera Ant arc is by far my favorite in the series.

17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I still think Yu Yu is better.

18. CobraKidJon

legend

lightning, ChiliTacos and Bane like this.
  19. Bane

The spiciest meme

This is just a full on saga at this point

Attached Files:

20. Bane

The spiciest meme

Hey guess what, this episode of Hero Academia REAL GOOD. They totally delivered on the execution of the manga, I cried a bit.

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

22. CobraKidJon

can't even watch until Monday night and I'm sad about that :(

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Meh.

24. CobraKidJon

finally got to watch it and what a damn good episode.

I had chills by the end of it.

lightning and Bane like this.
  25. CobraKidJon

lightning likes this.