Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

I just caught up and wow, that was a legitimately fantastic episode. First time I've cared about Hiro really.

SpyKi likes this.
  2. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I just started Violet Evergarden the other day and I'm already on episode 8. It's so fucking good.

3. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Food Wars is back!

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I really need to get into food wars.

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

FOOD WARS!!!!

Henry, Raku and Josh like this.
  7. Haha. Not sure if ammo for team sub or ammo for team dub...

Shakriel likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

these last 3 episodes of cowboy bebop got me CRYING.

thenewmatthewperry and Josh like this.
  9. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i plan on watching golden kamuy but ive heard some things about the cgi, and ive seen that picture of what the bear looks like in the first episode and it's uhh...??? hoping the cgi doesnt ruin this for me ive been hyped about this for a while. if it's no good ill probably use my time to watch the new legend of the galactic heroes instead.

10. I've also heard that about the CGI, but I heard that everything else is good? Let me know how it goes.

11. StepsInADance

watched it last night and i thought it was great. plot was handled really well, and the animation is serviceable. the cgi on the bears is still really stupid and it does sort of boggle the mind how they thought that looked good, but it's easily ignored. it's also not as egregious when the bear shows up at night. also it was weird because there were other instances of cgi (asirpa's wolf) where it actually looked fine, idk why they went with that style for the bears only. definitely gonna keep wathcing this.

12. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Did anyone here actually finish Ancient Magus Bride? It seems to get high marks everywhere, but I'm 15 episodes in and have trouble bringing myself to continue. I love the lore and think Chise is interesting, but the actual pacing seems pretty poor to me and it's like...nothing of consequence ever seems to happen?

On the other hand, Darling in the Franxx is so good and I just started Land of the Lustrous, which is great so far.

SpyKi likes this.
  13. Bane

The spiciest meme

Ancient Magus Bride is real nifty but yea there's a bunch of in between stuff that is just really if you like that world, but doesn't actually advance anything. Which I was fine with but I see how it could be less than ideal. The ending ramps things back up and especially the penultimate episode. The final episode is a bit rushed in some spots but overall I was content with it.

Meanwhile I thought Franxx was pretty blah in the beginning and it just got better and better, particularly in the last like 3 or so episodes.

14. Yesss at Land of the Lustrous. The anime and manga are both great.

nomemorial likes this.
  15. CobraKidJon

dang I'm so hyped to see the league of villains in action.

also I really like the new opening song a lot.

16. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh man you don't even know

and yea the song is really weird but I dig that

17. CobraKidJon

food wars episode 1 is actually wild

nomemorial likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

Henry, Joe, Josh and 1 other person like this.
  19. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

I just started this show and...whoa. It's so ridiculous and I kind of love it.

SpyKi likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

StepsInADance likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

Is dubbed or subtitles better for The Cat Return?

It's in theaters this weekend and I wanted to watch it.

22. StepsInADance

honestly fuck mineta

Shakriel likes this.
  23. CobraKidJon

its so true

24. Bane

The spiciest meme

I will say there's one panel recently in the manga that is genuinely great with him

But overall yea Mineta is just....Mineta

25. Bane

The spiciest meme

HeroAca episode 41......they changed best boy's best line from the manga noooooooo

*sigh* Revelry in the dark is still fine I guess