Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Awesome, I hope you like them. I started out with Deathnote too (other than stuff like DBZ and Pokemon) and Code Geass was one I watched pretty soon after and I loved it. Brotherhood is just so, so good. I went in with out too many expectations for it and I was just constantly amazed by where that show would go.

Yeah I understand about HxH, you could get through like 5/6 other shows in the time it'd take you to finish it, ha. Definitely come back to it at some point though, it's magic. Honestly it's my favourite anime and one of my favourite things ever.

2. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

The Devil Is A Part Timer is really good, too.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
    attack on titan
    the devil is a part-timer
    one-punch man
    and two of my favorites: blue exorcist and soul eater

Swoos likes this.
  4. Emotherapy

Regular

I only recently stopped pronouncing the 'x' in Hunter x Hunter

5. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

speaking of death note, any of you read platinum end? It's by the same duo who did death note. it's kind of dumb.

6. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

Actually better than it has any right to be. Its opening is one of my favorites too!

7. Viva Sonata

It's a stupid gag comedy and I'm all about a solid gag comedy. I always pick a few serious shows I keep up with and one "brain off" series.

8. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Guys I'm disappointed that there has been no mention nor hype for the glory that is Mob Psycho 100

Anime adaption of the manga of the same name, by the same author as One Punch Man and IMO it's the better series of the two. There are moments in Mob Psycho that had me crying laughing for ages - ONE's manga just has the best comedy timing out of anything I've read and I sincerely hope they pull it off because the animation looks goddamn awesome

9. Viva Sonata

Is that Spring or Summer tho

Edit: It's summer.

10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

well youve sold me on it.

i think Food Wars is coming back later this year too so thats where most of my hype is.

11. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

Finished up Black Lagoon. Sad there is no more. Watched the first two eps of Darker than Black. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

12. MFA

Just tell yourself the DTB lead is chinese electric batman and you'll enjoy it a lot more

13. Even the second season?

14. does this one have a mangaka middleman like murata or is it lifted straight from ONE's art?

15. MFA

Straight from ONE's original art! Obviously with the inconsistencies ironed out but it's the same style and spruced up nonetheless.

16. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

17. Can't go wrong with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

lightning13 likes this.
  18. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Never posted in the AP thread so not sure how much about it was discussed but I finished Erased the other day and :clap::clap::clap:

19. seems to me that usually the most accessible series to digest for someone who has mainly watched stuff like big 3 shounen/death note/dbz/shingeki no kyojin/OPM etc. are mainly like

fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood
    bebop
    TTGL
    kill la kill
    geass

maybe other stuff like kuroko no basuke or baccano as well

MFA likes this.
  20. MFA

Yea this is pretty spot on. Would maybe add in Durarara to that.

Anyone watch Dimension W, btw? I quite liked that series.

21. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

drrr :(

22. Jacob Davidson

Regular

Guys JOJO part 4 is up. AKA the best Jojo. Watch it all.

23. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Finished season one of Attack on Titan thinking I'd be done just in time for season two to start. Then I found out it was delayed. >:-(

It's the first anime show I've watched though, outside of Pokemon when I was younger. Loved it.

24. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Is Gundam Seed Destiny worth watching? I watched Gundam Seed and thought it was okay.

25. bandnamexmyname Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2016)
    I think Destiny is better than Seed, but neither is my favorite really. 00 is great