Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

im here. im here

2. postin'

3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

boku no hero
    bungou stray dogs
    flying witch
    joker game
    kiznaiver
    sakamoto desu ga

4. doubt i'll have enough free time to watch currently airing stuff on top of series i'm already watching, but if i get around to it i might check out kiznaiver/bungou stray dogs/mayoiga

5. horse...........

6. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Been watching YuGiOh on Crunchyroll recently for fun. Really brought me back to when I'd watch it Saturday mornings, except now it makes more sense haha.

Jacob Davidson likes this.
  7. My GM has been getting us to watch Grimgar after our Pathfinder sessions. It's... interesting.

...No, I don't have a huge crush on the mage character. Why would you say that?

8. what is this magical place

9. thischarmingman

tweets: @lamebandguy Prestigious

i found my home here.

10. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

Anime Boston had a world premiere for Kiznaiver... at 5:30 AM. lol

11. Seriously? That's pretty bad, lol.

12. My most anticipated anime of the year:

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Subban back in here.

I also took a hiatus from Ace Of Diamond and I come back to see I have like 20 new episodes to watch. This will be fun.

14. thischarmingman

give me some mecha anime!!

15. Have you seen Gunbuster and Diebuster? Gunbuster is an old school classic and Diebuster is a spiritual successor (and loose sequel) more in the vein of FLCL/TTGL.

16. i have an unhealthy love for the gunbuster OP it's like the 80's all-american anthem but from japan

17. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

thischarmingman likes this.
  18. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

I'm unreasonably excited for "Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto!"

19. thischarmingman

20. I don't know much about it, but I've heard good things.

Yeah, that OP is awesome.

21. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I really need to watch Erased.

Jacob Davidson likes this.
  22. I'm new to anime. Deathnote was my first series and I enjoyed it. What do you guys suggest I watch next if that was something I liked?

23. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'd highly recommend Code Geass. I always thought the main character was similar to Light in the way he would plan out situations and it also has a lot of aspects that are commonly seen in a lot of anime like mechs and shit. Also would highly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood which is just incredible and Puella Magi Madoka Magica as well which is crazy good and short too.

My two favourites are Hunter x Hunter and Gurren Lagann but HxH is pretty long so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want to jump into something like that just yet. Definitely recommend Gurren Lagann though.

Also One Punch Man and Attack on Titan are both very popular recent shows that are very fun and easy to watch imo.

so yeah, gave you quite a few, hopefully not too many. Just figured I'd give you some options in case some of them didn't interest you.

Joe likes this.
  24. My friends have been telling me to watch HxH but like you said it's so long. I'm just getting my feet wet haha

I'll check out Code Geass. That or Fullmetal will probably be next for me.

Joe likes this.
  25. When Marnie Was There is actually another I've watched. I thought it was a phenomenal story.

Joe likes this.