Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 154

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

That makes sense, since the season finale was title End of Prologue.

Penlab likes this.
  2. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah if you read the manga, the first season is very much its own thing compared to the rest of the series going forward. There’s a big timeskip

xapplexpiex likes this.
  3. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah there’s gonna be a big timeskip and a big change of pace. Gonna be divisive but I’m sure people will still enjoy it

xapplexpiex likes this.
  4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Ohhh shit. Kakegarui prequel dropped on Netflix! Hopefully this means a season 3 will be announced soon.

5. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

New Psycho-Pass movie just announced today.

Excited for this and I hope it clarifies what happened between Sinners Of The System and Season 3.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  6. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

so for the last part of haikyu theyre doing two movies. thats 110 chapters with three major matches and a couple of story arcs in only two movies. theyll probably look really good, but the story will probably get butchered.

7. digitalsea

hate my favorite band Supporter

Guess I need to finally get to reading the manga. It’s probably my top 3 favorite anime, so this sucks

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Gona keep recommending Lycoris Recoil. Kind of a perfect mix of humor/comfy and dark conspiracy/action shit.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  9. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

undead unluck will be getting an anime. pretty interesting series, can be hit or miss but it has a lot of good emotional moments and the concept of all the powers working around negating something is really cool and the reveals of power's names and abilities are really hype.

10. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

I started watching Recovery of an MMO Junkie, I like it so far.

Penlab likes this.
  11. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I watched it and really enjoyed it, and it's just unfortunate the director is absolute garbage trash of a human being.

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I enjoyed the series, wasn’t aware the creator was shit

13. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

nomoretape likes this.
  14. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

F7376D52-3A7C-4F60-ADCD-91764E078B71.png

15. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Official art.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  16. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It hasn’t even been in production for the past 3 years? Hope that’s not true

They seem to be in a weird spot, bc the show is up to around manga chapter 85 and the manga is at 170. But literally everything from 85 up to that is just one arc, so I wonder if they’re planning to have the season be twice as long to account for that, because I can’t think of any very satisfying middle point within that for them to end a season

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

man I remember all the hype with season 1 just died with season 2 since it was so mid I couldn’t even remember much from it

18. Your face is mid OHHHH

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They could just end it with him defeating Orochi. Seems like a good stopping point. I would imagine season four is a lock, so they don't have to worry about the series ending on a cliff hanger.

20. Bane

The spiciest meme

Somewhat hot take but at least they got the ONE series that matters more a fantastic adaptation that's getting a 3rd season in October

StepsInADance and xapplexpiex like this.
  21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

22. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Just finished Jojo Part 2. I’m starting Part 3 now and stands are already super interesting.

Bane and SpyKi like this.
  23. Bane

The spiciest meme

Hot Girl Meg approves

24. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Finished watching Edens Zero. Pretty enjoyable for the most part, although it falls prey to some uncomfortable tropes at times. Interested to see how the story develops though.

Next I'm watching the Grisia series, and then I'll be spinning the wheel again.

25. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

They just announced season two of Eden Zero. I plan to get to it soon.

Penlab likes this.