Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anime • Page 152

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

I know it's dumb, but I'm super stoked we're getting Season 2 of this in spring 2023, and we're finally getting the complete Bride Conference.*

* To explain, the various girls that Touya meets in his isekai life all fall in love with him and decide that the best way to resolve any competition since they're all friends is to cut the Gordian knot and all get married to him.

Touya himself has nothing to do with this. It's not even especially clear at this point in the anime that he has any romantic interest in any of them. They just take it upon themselves to decide that they're going to do this and Touya has no say in it whatsoever.

Together, they form what comes to be known as the Bride Conference, and becoming something akin to a governing body in Touya's ever complicating life. They meet to discuss any problems among the Conference and to vote if anyone gets added or not.

It's absolutely fuckin' dumb, but I love its dumbness. It helps that the characters are all adorable.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I never post in here and I don't usually rly get into anime stuff but my bf is a huge fan and is always trying to get me to watch stuff and ranking of kings is goat. Boji is the literal best and I'm obsessed with him and im not finished so no spoilers but I love him and will protect the boj at all costs

I never even remember what the show is called I just call it king boji cause he's the king of my heart

SpyKi and xapplexpiex like this.
  3. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

He must be protected at all cost.

Kiana likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I saw you post it on ig and I got super happy I just binged them show like last weeks rn it’s perfect

Kiana likes this.
  5. Kiana

I love it so much and I need all the boji merch like take all my money. Every time he pulls out his lil weapon and looks so focused I DIE

SpyKi likes this.
  6. xapplexpiex Jul 25, 2022
    (Last edited: Jul 25, 2022)
    xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

7. Kiana

Finished ranking of kings and I already miss my bb bojji

8. CobraKidJon

Some of that ending just straight up confused me

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Lycoris Recoil is a lot of fun. A weird mash up of goofy slice of life with some good action and violence. I thought it was from last season and was planning on binging it, didn’t realize there’s only 4 episodes out and now I’m bummed I have to wait.

Penlab likes this.
  10. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I finished Dr. Ramune. What a weird and wild series. Why do everyone's psychological issues manifest as food? Such a bizarre premise. It was pretty enjoyable though.

Now I'm starting Edens Zero. That first episode, even though I guessed what was really going on, still got me hard in the feels.

11. CobraKidJon

life hasn’t been the same since I finished ranking of kings

Kiana likes this.
  12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

My brother recommended me this. I planned on starting it later today.

13. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I Am Mick likes this.
  14. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

new visual for csm, hopefully we get a release date with the new pv.

15. So many Chainsaw Man and SpyxFamily cosplays at AX, almost as much as MHA and Demon Slayer and ~I haven't watched any of these~

16. CobraKidJon

both those are about to be peak anime and I can’t wait

17. emojedi

Trusted

Chainsaw Man is going to be the biggest anime in the world no question

18. CobraKidJon

facts the hype is on another level compared to any other anime

19. StepsInADance

i am curious as to how much they plan on adapting. its supposed to be 2 cours and i could see them covering all 11 volumes of the first part, but jujutsu was also 2 cours and that only covered until early volume 8. would be a shame if we had to wait 2 years to see the second half of the first part adapted.

20. emojedi

Trusted

it's unreal, the hype is even bigger for CSM than the final season of AoT and the next Demon Slayer arc

21. CobraKidJon

we all just wanna be depressed and hear a chainsaw man go brrrrrr

xapplexpiex likes this.
  22. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

No way do they finish CSM Pt. 1 in a single season. It’s been a while since I read it so idk what a good middle point would be, but it’s definitely too much to cover all at once. Going off chapter numbers alone, Bomb Girl arc ends at 52 and Pt. 1 ends at 97. So probably that

StepsInADance and xapplexpiex like this.
  23. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Having the first half of season two be the same thing as the movie didn’t help it. And AoT having a part three to the last season that won’t be until next year, I feel like people will just read the manga to know what happens. It’s only a couple chapters anyway lol.

24. StepsInADance

thats seems reasonable in terms of a cutoff point. but also 24 episodes to cover 6 volumes of a manga seems like a lot, specially one that has so many just straight up action segments that while costly to animate take up less runtime. mappa does seem to like doing movies so maybe they do up until the international assasins and do the endgame in a movie?

25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Demon Slayer s1 was 26 episodes from 53 chapters, so from that it seems totally reasonable to me, idk.