Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 555

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Just start a new profile

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s wild how good this game is still doing, just amazing stuff. Also why it’ll probably never get any real upgrade which is a bummer.

3. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven't played in months and honestly, I don't think I will have any desire to until they give us more content. My island isn't even "done" I just ran out of ideas. At least give us Brewster come on

Chris1024 and Furry Werthers like this.
  4. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I crafted my first robot hero the other day.

I have no idea where to put it.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe but they don’t need to do anything when it’s still doing so well, they also seem to be a very small team so it takes them forever to do anything. A lot of finished islands wouldn’t even be able to fit brewsters cafe without getting rid of a bunch of stuff lol

6. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I understand that, I don't expect them to make any big additions anytime soon but I just wish they did. I purposely left a spot next to my shops for Brewster if they ever added it, but I know most people probably didn't bother to do that haha

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It would be cool, most of their big updates have come out of nowhere but the last major update happened late summer last year so if it does happen that would around the time if I had to guess

8. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The shirts are lame but the towels are cool

10. emojedi

Trusted

Uniqlo is trying to get all my money between this and their upcoming League line.

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Sometimes their stuff is cool, sometimes it’s bland as heck

12. Furry Werthers

Trusted

My sister got me a DAL shirt for XMas lol

jpmalone4 likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I just want some filbert stuff lol

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

So many bugs in July that I didn't catch last year....

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Target has the Sanrio cards back in stock. In store only. Just walked out with some

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Drew Beringer likes this.
  17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I just found the regular animal crossing amiibo cards in target now. And they still have tons of the Sanrio ones too

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I want them but I’m so just, tired of the game. It’s clear they’re not going to add anything new anymore and I’m not sure what they could even add to make me care again. It’s been a year and they still didn’t even fix the emotion react glitch lol but in the video game threads they constantly defend the games developer like they can do no wrong, dumb.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I haven’t played in about a year at this point. But as an amiibo collector I was already collecting the cards. So that’s the only reason I really care about them

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I might get some but I just haven’t because I feel like with the next console, maybe you won’t even be able to use them haha

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  21. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Haven’t played in like 5 months but if Brewster is coming I’m gonna have to pick it up again

jpmalone4 and Chris1024 like this.
  22. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I'm desperately waiting for them to add something new, I revisited my island and just... didn't care.

MysteryKnight and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

The problem is if it's just the Roost or whatever it is that they are adding and it only has activities you can do for 5 minutes a day or something it's not going to be enough to pull me back in.

I have 1 fish and 2 sea creatures left to catch, which I can't even do until November or something. That's pretty much the end game for me.

All the artwork is impossible based on how infrequently Red shows up and how often he doesn't even have what you need when he does.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I need to turn it back on soon. Weeds and flowers will be everywhere

25. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I never got my island to five stars. I should go back and make that happen. Might just destroy my island.