Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 548

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

My island is overrun by flowers, I wish there was a way to clear a lot of them at once. Guess I need to do some shoveling this weekend.

MysteryKnight and Furry Werthers like this.
  2. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Pretty sure I've asked this before, but if anyone's Nook Terminal has

Black Streetlamps
    Blue Public Benches
    No-Ads Utility Pole

I'll trade pretty much whatever for a bunch of them lol

3. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Did anyone have an aurora yet? My villagers are talking about it.

4. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Had one last night

jpmalone4 likes this.
  5. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

That’s all it is right? There’s nothing else that happens?

oncenowagain likes this.
  6. oncenowagain

If there were any additional features or collectibles, I missed them. I’m sure it was just the northern lights effects and nothing else but can’t say with 100% certainty since I haven’t looked it up lol

jpmalone4 likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

So how do we go about getting gifts for our villagers? I delivered all the gifts for Jingle so what's next?

8. Furry Werthers Dec 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 24, 2020)
    Furry Werthers

Trusted

Anyone having any fun Toy Day Parties on their island tonight? My girlfriend and I got exposed to COVID from a work meeting of hers, so Animal Crossing looks to be all the festivities we'll be involved in lol

oncenowagain likes this.
  9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

morgantayler and ghostedaway like this.
  10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven’t played since Christmas. I wish I wanted to play it but there is just nothing to do. I hope Nintendo realizes this and gives us a big update soon. I’d like to see a nook’s expansion, new stores (please can we have Brewster?), more furniture styles, and new items to buy with nook miles at the kiosk. That might get me back into it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. theagentcoma

I'll pick it up next month, there were no new critters to catch in the northern hemisphere this month, which leaves me with little interest in doing anything

12. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Is there any incentive to do that? Unless we pay for some kind of expansion.

13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Might be wrong, don’t remember but I think that some of that stuff is in the game already. Not sure if it’ll ever return or not, tho. I wonder if the ridiculous chart topping sales the game had made the developers feel like they didn’t need to rush anything new into it yet or something.

14. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Isn't there supposed to be another update at the end of the month?

oncenowagain likes this.
  15. oncenowagain

16. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If anyone has any extra fall winter diys let me know, also if you have a green or blue godzilla that would be cool as well

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Let’s a’go

RyanPm40 and oncenowagain like this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s been planned for awhile, a lot of mario stuff was really delayed so I’m guessing that’s why they waited so long instead of doing it for the anniversary last year

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They need to let us put flowers in storage

21. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I know I have said it before but why can't we at least have another Nook expansion? Every previous game allowed Nook's to expand several times, and I am getting to the point where I feel like it's just something they will never add.

I haven't even played since the last update because it just gave me no interest. I hope after a year when all the holidays and seasons have been gone through they could start adding new content.

22. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I've just been endlessly time-traveling trying to get Chester to pop up on my campsite or Stitches to wanna leave lol

Been like "three years", no luck yet -__-

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Haven't played since the Toy Day event. My plan was always so play a full year but I totally lost interest.

24. theagentcoma

Every once in awhile a villager will want to leave and I just let them so I can look for another one because I'm that bored. Rodney moved out the other day and I replaced him with Pancetti.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

But it’s rodney so..

theagentcoma likes this.