Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 547

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Seems like this game has lost steam on here. Booted it up for the first time in six months or so yesterday. Got some turnips for 94 bells today.

theagentcoma and GrantCloud like this.
  3. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I've been getting back into it but I really wish they'd add more shops/building for the island, I need more *stuff* to fill in blank space I have. Also need to make like a town square.

MysteryKnight and spiffa0 like this.
  4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Do they sell Christmas stuff anywhere? And are the mushrooms all gone?

5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t played since October, but I plan on starting up again here soon. Life just got busy for a moment.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. Furry Werthers

Trusted

There's a different "present" on sale at the Cranny every day, but the more Holiday/Festive stuff is all crafted I believe.

theagentcoma likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Tf do I do with these damn snowballs

8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

My island didn't have snowballs. Is that a random thing or is it supposed to be daily?

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

If it's like the last game, you can roll them around to make them bigger and build a snowman

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Seems Gamestop has cards in stock on their website if anyone is still looking for them

11. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh, why do the lights on the cedar trees disappear if you dig them up ? I planned on moving them all to one area to have a little lights walkthrough. That plan is ruined

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Cant you just pick it up and drop it?

13. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

When you re-plant the tree the lights go away. I assume that tomorrow it will randomly put them back on some of them but idk

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Oooooooh I get it. I thought you were talking about digging up the lights after they fall on the ground.

Yeah I feel you. I would have liked to choose which ones are decorated.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Anyone get the big festive tree DIY and feel like making one for me? lol

16. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Does anyone have the Blue Public Bench or the Utility Pole (Without Ads) from their Nook Terminal? I'm trying to do some updates on my island.

17. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone have any of the holiday DIY and could make me something? These stupid balloons just give me shit lol

18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah the drop rate is terrible. I spent a full hour yesterday just patrolling for balloons and got 1 DIY. If you want to come over in a few hours and bring the materials I can make the illuminated present and tree or table top festive tree. Pretty small selection.

19. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

That would be great. Just let me know what materials I need to bring and I’ll bring them

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I'm around now if that works. Just bring a whack load of ornaments. You can also farm more here if needed, there doesn't seem to be a limit. I just got the reindeer DIY too.

CMDN9

21. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Okay I'll be over in a few minutes

22. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I haven't received a single seasonal drop from the balloons in months, and I play pretty frequently. It's really, really frustrating.

23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I still haven't seen a snowball to make a snow man lol

24. Furry Werthers

Trusted

There's definitely two a day, every day, but if there's a lot of stuff on your island it can be suuuuuuuuuuper hard to even find them.

Matt likes this.
  25. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

You have a to have a pretty big open patch of grass for them to spawn. I didn't get anything for the first few days either until I cleared an area for them.

MysteryKnight and Matt like this.