Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 546

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. littledudeman

I missed the event got too into all the Halloween activities at the house outside of the game ha my wife played and got most of it though I’m gonna have to visit her ha

2. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This game really needs the cafe and some of the previous furniture sets.

MysteryKnight and Furry Werthers like this.
  4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'd love the cafe to return

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I would have thought we'd get at least one new shop or something to add by now

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

animal crossing cards are now available to buy online on most retailers

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s cool, hope they get some new characters in future updates as well.

8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

what's cool/new in November?

9. Chris1024

Regular

I think I’m officially bored of this game now. I played it every day since I got it in July and I haven’t touched it since I “beat” the story portion. It’d be nice to see some meaningful updates one day.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Heard a song that I listened to constantly while playing this when it first came out and it made me realize how much I miss those days already. That month or two at the start of lockdown was so much fun.

11. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

When is the next update coming? Feels like they have got to be announcing a holiday update soon

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The new reactions and storage upgrade options are the best updates so far haha

13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

MysteryKnight, jpmalone4 and maldoror like this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Ahhhh Christmas looks amazing in this game

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

More storage space is great and Jingle is fantastic, but I'm still wondering...

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CAFE?

16. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Has anyone else not received *any* of the mushroom DIY recipes? I've been playing, but my villagers are next crafting them - are they only coming out of balloons or something?

Related - if anyone has any extra mushroom DIYs they'd like to give me... lol

17. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely nothing. Shot down like 15 balloons too and got diddly squat.

Some kinda BS

18. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Okay, me too, I thought that was weird but chalked it up to me not playing enough.

19. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Yeah, I looked around online, they only fall from balloons, your villagers won't craft them and they won't show up in message bottles :/ Just gotta get lucky I guess.

June is crafting an Ironwood Dresser if anyone needs that still, I didn't realize I'd never learned it lol

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Don't forget to do some cooking today folks.

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

So when can I get holiday decorations for my island? Is that even gonna be in the game?

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

turned this on for the first time since like....at least june and all my islanders definitely thought i had abandoned them. not as many weeds as i anticipated so thats nice.

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I actually enjoyed the Turkey Day event, it was actually fun and a little challenging (relatively speaking for this game I mean). And I like the flooring!

24. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I burned out on this for while but throughout November I revamped a chunk of my island and have just been logging in every day to at least check the shops, pick up shells, etc. and it’s definitely returned to like a nice decompression activity for me. I’m excited for the snow and the toy day events :)

theagentcoma and morgantayler like this.
  25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Do we have to nag our neighbors for gift hints like in New Leaf or is it different in New Horizons?