Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 544

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up New Leaf today since I never played it and my 3DS hasn’t been getting any love. Going to go back and forth with that and New Horizons. Also after a month of not playing I was surprised my villagers weren’t pissed at me. They were worried about my safety. Haha

2. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Furry Werthers likes this.
  3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Olivia moved out yesterday and I just found Dom after two tickets!

4. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Thanks for looking!

So if uh anyone has the plain utility poles, I'll trade things for themmmmm O:-)

5. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I've got a bunch that I can just give you and I'll just order some to replace them. Don't really need to trade anything... at that point in the game.

Maybe if you have some extra fall DYIs or something.

6. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I don't have any extra Spooky DIYs, but I know them all and have tons of pumpkins, so if you want anything crafted let me know. I can keep any extras I get to the side for ya too.

What's best, mailing the benches or me coming by or vice versa?

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Sorry, let me know when you are around and you can come by. I don't need anything in trade other than lots of compliments on my island ;)

8. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Sorrrry, I've totally blown this off (gf and I recently discovered Rocket League lol) but if you're around tonight I'll be playing for a bit and would be down to swing by and grab them :D

9. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Remind me what your island/name is. I'll just mail them tomorrow. I know I have your new one and your old one so I dont want to send to the wrong one.

10. Furry Werthers

Trusted

ManBerrie is the new one, Sean in the game :) Thanks!!

11. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I got it, thank you!

If anyone has the Black & White Bench or the posterless Power Line... O:-)

loudasallgetout likes this.
  12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I have a real Twinkling Painting that I need to trade for something else real. This museum fill up is taking a lifetime.

13. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Just fired this up for the first time since June. Pretty sure this is how I get through the election.

14. Furry Werthers

Trusted

We should do a Halloween thing or something, we haven't had a big island meetup in a long time now

MysteryKnight likes this.
  15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

18 days in and I still haven’t played

16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm too lazy to pop the disc back in.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  17. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I dream-visited Biden's island last night, ngl it was pretty legit

MysteryKnight and GrantCloud like this.
  18. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I wish there was a way to reset my island, but keep all the museum stuff I've already collected.

19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

That is/was my biggest issue, mostly because I don’t want to lose all my DIYs haha. I just finished flattening/moving everything to the beach, hoping I’ll finish my island this weekend.

20. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

How long did that take?

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

maybe like half a day or so? I just time hopped around to accelerate the house/building moving process.

22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Really think they should’ve started the Halloween stuff and diys in August/September, just don’t waste enough time on this game anymore to redecorate my whole island just for a month. Especially when none of my friends play anymore so no ones gonna visit lol

23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I've been logging in every day in October for a few minutes to check the shops and buy my candy, and to decorate my haunted graveyard a little bit. Excited to play on Halloween

24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I got the game a couple weeks ago so I am playing every day

yeahrightdude and alina like this.
  25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I wish I could be there again. Really it’s just out of busyness and laziness that I’m not playing the game. Not so much because I did everything

ChaseTx likes this.