Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 527

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Is coconut juice the only fruit diy?

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

What's the deal with Pascal? I found a scallop and he didn't show up. Minutes later, I found another and he shows up this time.

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve never been villager hunting before, and the 2nd one I saw just now was Maple. Got super lucky there.

billyboatman and PeacefulOrca like this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Your inventory must’ve been full, you need to have at least one empty space for him to show up

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Awesome, I miss maple

ComedownMachine likes this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Redd's got a couple fakes and Celeste is here too

2TCVL

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I think once you get all of Celeste’s diys, you just get different variants of wands and it sucks

8. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

It was not. I didn't change anything in my inventory and he showed up at the second scallop.

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm, that’s weird. Not sure then.

10. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

8-Bit Music Theory agrees with you

11. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

like, the only diy recipe made with a fruit? it is not.

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Soooo Marshall is at my campsite today....Is there any sure fire way to get him to replace who I want? I haven't had any luck with campsite villagers before.

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Marina moved in today!

14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

If you close the game completely before you end the conversation where he asks if it would be okay if a certain villager moves out, you can reload the game and the chosen villager will rotate. So you can like reset until it’s who you want to move out to replace. Just be sure to never end the convo because then it will always default to that villager

15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

it’s the only juice there is, that’s what I meant

16. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Okay cool. It took me 30 minutes to get him to move in the first time and he wanted to replace Teddy which was a hard no for me. Turned it off. Will try again later. Unfortunately I’m at a point where I like all my villagers now so I’ll have to let someone go :(

alina likes this.
  17. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

My turnips are 47 today lol I think that's a record low for me

billyboatman likes this.
  18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Alright Marshall is moving in. Prince in moving out and I'm genuinely emotional. He was my 4th villager to move in. Really didn't think I'd get so attached to silly little video game characters.

Someone should come take him.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  19. lati

Oh noooo lmao I just looked him up and I would not be able to handle a bearded frog who burps at you

loudasallgetout and PeacefulOrca like this.
  20. lati

Anyone want any purple/green/pink mums, pink lillies, pink/blue/orange/purple hyacinths, black/pink/purple/orange roses?

I have soooo many and just keep selling them and figure I should ask here first. I’ll drop em off for free! Just open up your island via dodo

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm not going to take time to try to make it happen but I REALLY want to get rid of Diva lmao

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  22. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I'd love any color variation of the mums and black roses! I won't be able to open up until later tonight if you'll be around

23. lati

I should be! Send me a message or @ me and we can coordinate

Max_123 likes this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

When you think about it, they’re soulmates

alina and loudasallgetout like this.
  25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Can you get what pascal gives you more than once or is it like celeste where he gives you something new every time (or a pearl)? I got a mermaid dress, don’t want it and I’m kind of tempted to nookazon it.