Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 526

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I do have the update. I was able to get one for nook miles but nothing in the shop

2. Morrissey

Trusted

Is there a reason to keep trees that don't grow fruit?

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Furniture drops

Furry Werthers likes this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

And more non-fruit trees help give your island a higher rating if that’s something you strive for also

5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I need to plant more trees. I’m redoing my island and putting all houses in one area and putting the shops and museum in another and then filling in everything with recreational areas.

6. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

A99D1D3F-F78A-4C3F-9892-F7BB44E6F558.png
    This beetle has evaded me for too long

7. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I've been doing the same thing and have spent two nights in a row just filling in mountains, I hope to finish tonight and then I need to start rivers lol

8. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I did some river work , but not a bunch. I need to map those out once I have all of the villagers moved and shops moved.

9. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna do all this, then end up unhappy and tweak it all again lol

10. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

You'll never finish this game. They've figured how to never let the player feel completely satisfied. Haha

MysteryKnight and Furry Werthers like this.
  11. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Yup - and then when you're totally satisfied - they'll be like "new update! three new town buildings! you can add three more villagers!" and it'll start all over again lol

MysteryKnight likes this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

There’s a new blue beetle that I saw one time and have never seen it since, it will evade you once more

13. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Haha I don’t really mind. If you find a good price that would be great but don’t feel burdened by having to check every day! Lol just if you happen to come across a price above like 220

Furry Werthers likes this.
  14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Lol the Nook shop closing song has no business being as good as it is

DarkHotline likes this.
  15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Sounds like it should be in a Pixar movie lol

alina likes this.
  16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Anyone need a coconut juice DIY? Olivia is crafting it. I’ll leave my island open to friends for a little while.

Some of my island is a mess right now so please ignore it lol

17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh I have been needing this forever and I'm at work for the next 6 hours ):

18. morgantayler Jul 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 7, 2020)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Damn, I unfortunately didn’t have it but maybe if someone comes by that already has it, they can get an extra and leave it here or send it to you

Max_123 likes this.
  19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

@Max_123 actually I can probably get another one with the other account on my switch! I’ll send it to you.

20. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

omg thank you thank you! I've been trying to get one of these to put at the pool forever

morgantayler likes this.
  21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

No problem, I just sent it!

22. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

morgantayler likes this.
  23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I missed earlier that Redd was on my island. There is a fake serene and fake wistful painting still available if anyone wants them.

24. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

If anyone gets some good turnip prices this week would you mind if I come and sell. I'll tip as well!

25. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

Redd's on my island with fake Jolly, Scenic, and Scary paintings. I can open up, if anyone is interested.

PeacefulOrca likes this.