Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Animal Crossing Video Game • Page 521

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have all the horizontal striped wetsuits now, red, yellow, blue and black - has anyone else seen more? and then there's also a different sleeved wetsuit available from Nook Shopping that can change day to day and I think varies on the island.

2. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Folks my turnips are 625 if anyone is still looking to sell.

FDT9N is the code

jpmalone4, alina and Furry Werthers like this.
  3. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I'll be by in a few, have a few stacks

MysteryKnight likes this.
  4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Oh shit. See ya soon

5. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I gotta keep remembering to buy turnips lol

Furry Werthers likes this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Thanks!

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Will you be around later tonight?

8. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Still open?

9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I get off work at 8pm ET tonight so anytime after just let me know and i'll open

11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Ok. I get out of work at around the same time. I’ll send a message when I get home

12. rocketsguy03

allisterkid

Can anyone explain to me how visiting islands and the best friends app thing works? I have like 10 or so of you as friends here now but I can't really visit islands because I think they need their islands open? I don't really understand the concept of getting items that people are looking for as you always discuss. Do you just trade items when people are online and open their island gates?

13. Furry Werthers

Trusted

You'll be friends with anyone (in the Nook Phone) who you're friends with on the Switch - you can ask to become Best Friends with someone, and I think that lets you send them messages in game or something? I haven't found many benefits, but also haven't looked.

We send each other items in the Airport, at the card stand - you can send a letter with an item attached to anyone who is your Switch Friend or (I believe) has visited your island or vice versa? Not sure on the last part though.

14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I believe you have to be friends on the switch in order to send items and letters via the mail.

15. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

16. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Sorry I closed up. Had to run to the store and then I’m going to work. I’ll be back on later around 8pm if that works for you and your friend.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  17. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I know I've said this before but this time I've finally figured out what I wanted to do with my island lol. I thought I did previously but got in a rut and stopped playing for a few days. I was able to do a rough mock up what I wanted on a island designer and I'm actually excited to be working on it haha.

18. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Figured as cool as ocean sunfish look, they'd be rare. I've caught five today

19. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I went through 125 bait before I caught one. I got 7 blue marlin and 3 whale sharks while trying. lol

20. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Damn. I think I used a total of 17 and the first I just randomly caught on a NMT island lol

maldoror likes this.
  21. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Im convinced the best strategy for fishing is to just do it randomly without a specific fish in mind and then it will happen.

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Catching the gigas giant clam is the hardest thing I've ever done in the history of playing this game. God damn

23. lati

That’s surprising! I have not gotten one yet

24. lati

It’s so crazy hard! I try to chase and it and cut it off when it turns but it takes soooo long

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah took me a while too. Not sure I'd wanna do that again haha