Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels and Airwaves Band • Page 68

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skurt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Vs.

Regular

That video definitely reminds me of Always.

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

My thoughts exactly

bluecharliedeltaecho likes this.
  3. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Really hope there are more dates within that 1/22 - 1/25 gap. Preferably in the DC area

clockwise likes this.
  4. dzyjay

Regular

How do you get presale for Toronto?

5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Psyched for more AVA! Defiently going to grab tickets for the NJ show. Didnt think I would get to see the band again so soon after just seeing the NYC show. Dropped $150 @ To The Stars webstore today too. God damn you Tom

6. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

They have a link in their bio for sound rink which is selling presale tickets.

General sale is Nov 8.

7. delvec19

Trusted

Do they have a full length coming anytime soon?

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Sometime in 2020, but we'll see.

9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

They should be. It was a originally suppose to accompany a TTS movie, but i think Ilan’s brother convinced Tom not to go that route and let the music stand on its own. So we may be getting it earlier than expected.

Linton9488 likes this.
  10. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Was that in the podcast with Aaron?

11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yup. I say "think" in my post bc Aaron talked about him and Tom having that conversation. It sounded like Tom was open to the idea of just releasing music.

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Tom has done some things this year which has surprised me based off his normal self over the last like 5-10 years so I'm maybe now prone to being wrong but:

I just cannot see him releasing the album separately from his movie/project. He lives for the bundles and knows if he packages the album WITH the movie his fans are more likely to buy/watch/invest into it.

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Nice to see the Kiss & Tell video doing so well. A week after it's release and it's got over 700k views, well passed the 500k Rebel Girl's video racked up in the last 3 months.

drummerAVA likes this.
  14. drummerAVA

Trusted

I mean, it helps that it isn’t corny af... :crylaugh:

15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I guess people would watch a video more that didn't feature an incel spraying his blood all over his crush's bedroom

Maybe there's hope for society after all lol

16. drummerAVA

Trusted

Yeah, allow me to address my own prior statement... it helps that it’s not WEIRD and corny af... lol

One of those things where you’re just like, “Huh... :chin: I really don’t care to see this ever again.”

slimfenix182 likes this.
  17. manoverboard365

Trusted

I wish they'd just re-edit the Rebel Girl video to only show the band performance.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Love PT II is really hitting me this week. Im so happy I've finally come to like the album. Its like listening new AVA music lol. Same goes for the Of Nightmares EP. Into The Night is cool.

19. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

Yeah I've been really into The Of Nightmares EP recently too. I feel like it got overlooked because of the blink split but I find it pretty different overall from his other efforts which is cool.

20. BackyardHero11

Trusted

That EP is honestly one of my favorite things AVA has done

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  21. Blink182Bouncer Nov 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 18, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I wonder if they'll change anything up on the Winter Tour's headline dates. It's weird no openers have been anounced with the first date 3 weeks away.

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

They are opening for Cage the Elephant at my dates of the winter tour, so I’m hoping the set isn’t cut down too much.

23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I gave TDW a listen last week and honestly surprised to like it more than I remembered. I always enjoyed Teenagers & Rituals, Tunnels, and Bullets in the Wind … but found myself not hating most of the other songs.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  24. BackyardHero11

Trusted

god i love Tunnels so much, also my favorite music video of theirs. Still want another Poet short film, that animation is awesome

25. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

Just stumbled across this awesome bootleg from 2006.

I always loved the AVA I Miss you intro to the adventure. Sounds so good here.