Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels and Airwaves Band • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skurt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Tom just walked by me in the bar area. I yelled his name and waved. Then giggled like a school girl

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

Anyone know the general capacity of these venues?

3. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

About 2k. At least for my show

4. quietwords

Capacity at the paradise in Boston is about 900.

Tom booked it to the bus after the show. Shook my hand before getting on though!

5. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Show in Boston was pretty good. I felt Tom came off pretty rough in some songs and felt he lost his gas in the middle, but did regain momentum at the end. Probably because tonight was the second of a back to back.

I enjoyed the novelty of seeing this band, especially in THAT small of a venue. It was jam packed from when I walked in and moving was nearly impossible lol.

Kiss & Tell was the best live song of the night.

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah both Rebel Girl and Kiss & Tell sound amazing live, I'm really excited for the new album

Ronald. and drummerAVA like this.
  7. quietwords

Agreed about Tom. Definitely a bit off.
    I tend to stay closer to the back of the venue and surprisingly had plenty of room to move around. Easily made it to the merch table back to my spot during Rebel Girl.
    Good time, though. Crowd, where I was at least, was super respectful.

sonder likes this.
  8. brad4846

Regular

He filed for divorce yesturday so it could be that

9. BackyardHero11

Trusted

did he really? that sucks

10. drummerAVA

Trusted

Ahhhh dang, so it’s confirmed huh? Sucks...

11. Kross

Newbie Supporter

A Littles Enough kinda feels like I Miss You (A Reprise) listening to it after a long time not hearing it.

bluecharliedeltaecho likes this.
  12. quietwords

Would've loved for A Littles Enough to have been in the setlist. Much better song than It Hurts.

13. Mikeydude91

how do you even know that? legit curious

David Parke likes this.
  14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

15. drummerAVA

Trusted

Low-key one of the best songs on Whisper... the build to that song is perfect. And that riff that comes in on the final chorus just sets it off. So good.

Kross and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  16. I hate that I’m morbidly curious about this. One of the reasons I stopped visiting reddit. Such a bummer to hear.

17. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

Yesssssssssss

sawhney[rusted]2 and drummerAVA like this.
  18. Maverick

Trusted

Yeah it felt so invasive clicking on that. I hope it was just a long time coming and they’re over the more painful parts of it all.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  19. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

i thought the show last night was incredible. Legit had chills and goosebumps during the first song and throughout the night.

Thought they sounded really good and happy to see everyone go nuts for the two new songs. I somehow managed to get like 2nd row side stage and got some good videos I’ll post tomorrow.

Got a photo of the guitars side stage and thought it was funny the blink smiley logo was still painted on the side of the case.

20. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Was also grabbing a bunch of photos after the show of the guitars side stage haha

Kross likes this.
  21. sawhney[rusted]2 Sep 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 16, 2019)
    sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Got this show tm night, grabbing food at a vegan restaurant then rocking out with my buddy who’s been into this band with me for a whileeee. Going to be a blast!!

22. Kross

Newbie Supporter

The show was absolutely insane.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  23. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

24. btr

Trusted Supporter

Tonight ruled. First time seeing AVA and first time seeing Tom in eight years. He seemed genuinely passionate and happy on stage.

Kross likes this.
  25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn last night's show got Wishing Well and First Date? No fair!

sawhney[rusted]2, btr and Kross like this.